1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 22:15
    STOP! If you feel the need to cheat, get into the Olympics. Very valuable members of RHP are leaving because cheaters like you waste their time. It's not helping anyone, not even yourself. Therefore, I, and many others now beg you to either head to another site like Yahoo Chess or gameknot, or quit cheating. The rating of a cheater means nothing, please, please give it up.

Chess is a fantastic game, cheaters like you are ruining it.

Please stop cheating.
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 22:17
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    STOP! If you feel the need to cheat, get into the Olympics. Very valuable members of RHP are leaving because cheaters like you waste their time. It's not helping anyone, not even yourself. Therefore, I, and many others now beg you to either head to another site like Yahoo Chess or gameknot, or quit cheating. The rating of a cheater means nothing, please ...[text shortened]... up.

Please stop cheating.
    Sorry, you have used all your available recommendations at this time.
  3. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 22:50
    STOP! If you feel the need to cheat, get into the Olympics. Very valuable members of RHP are leaving because cheaters like you waste their time. It's not helping anyone, not even yourself. Therefore, I, and many others now beg you to either head to another site like Yahoo Chess or gameknot, or quit cheating. The rating of a cheater means nothing, please ...[text shortened]... up.

Please stop cheating.
    Problem solved! Now we don't have to worry about cheating here.
  4. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 23:09
    Yahoo has cheaters??
  5. Joined
    18 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 23:24

Please stop cheating.
    I have yet to play a cheater, how do you guys find so many of them? I can never tell.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:04

Please stop cheating.
    problem: cheaters don't care
    i support your point
    but they just don't care.
    somehow, that stupid little numbr next to their name on a free chess site is more important than improving their game, unlike some of us, who are here for that reason and that reason alone.
    as far as I'm concerned, the only loss from cheaters is the good people you mentioned who get offended and leave.
    personally, when I play a user's engine rated 2700, i get better than when I play the 1300 person. so, let them cheat! it only makes us honest people stronger!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:09
    I agree completely. I would just hate to see Fat Lady or Akizy or Weyerstrass leave... they are incredible players and we have a lot to learn from them.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:10
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    wow sherlock.. the sarcasm is great except for one thing. AT LEAST ONE OF US IS TRYING.
  9. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:11
    😉
  10. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:12
    I agree completely. I would just hate to see Fat Lady or Akizy or Weyerstrass leave... they are incredible players and we have a lot to learn from them.
    No way they can be cheating, they'd be way outta here by now.
  11. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:20
    wow sherlock.. the sarcasm is great except for one thing. AT LEAST ONE OF US IS TRYING.
    Gee, every time I decide that a "winky" smiley isn't really needed, people think I'm a mean ol' ogre. When will I ever learn?!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:21
    Gee, every time I decide that a "winky" smiley isn't really needed, people think I'm a mean ol' ogre. When will I ever learn?!
    didn't mean to sound retalitory... just a bad habit sorry. 🙁
  13. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:24
    didn't mean to sound retalitory... just a bad habit sorry. 🙁
    Nah, I didn't look at it as retaliatory, just some frustration being vented. I do really agree with your sentiment, but rubberjaw is right - cheaters just don't care. 🙁
  14. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:30
    "That's good. One less thing."

-Forrest Gump
  15. Toronto
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:35
    The real cheaters wouldn't be hanging out in a chess forum since they have no interest in chess talk. If they are in a forum it would most likely be the General Forum.

Problem is, by posting in the general forum you will get people telling you to take your chess topic to the chess only forum. ^_^

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree