1. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 20:29
    I am going to do the 1000 puzzles in 64/32/16/8/4/2/1 says test over the 4 months period and see if it works. This might help stop some arguing whether it is good or not. I would like someone else with an OTB grade to do it to with me. Anyone up for it? 🙂
  2. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 20:39
    I hope you have a ton of time on your hands and good luck! I started last year in May 2004 and I took months off because of school. I started up again after taking 2 months off doing round 5. Got about 2 more long 🙁 hours left and i'll be done round 5. I'm taking much longer to complete round 5 compared to round 4 because i took 2 months off and then 3 months before that. So Round 5 will probably take me 13-14 hours compared to 12 for round 4.

So basically don't miss any days and your improve a lot.

OTB 1728. I started the puzzles and OTB play at the same time so I guess you could say its got me to 1728 after 1.5 years.
  3. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 20:40
    I am. I am 1676 OTB (uscf). What 1000 puzzles are you doing?ct-art? or something else?
  4. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 20:42
    Originally posted by zebano
    I am. I am 1676 OTB (uscf). What 1000 puzzles are you doing?ct-art? or something else?
    I havent got one yet . I was about to ask is there any free puzzle collections online? 😀
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 20:51
    There are tons of free ones but they aren't organize in any order. I got mine from books and online and stuff and put them into a word document and wasted 90 hours doing that. So far i've only spend 70 hours on them and i'm done round 5 almost. Whats a waste. Just buy ct-art 3.0 its $35 and it keeps the time you spent on each puzzle also which is a plus.

Why am I talking to you after what you wrote to me?
  6. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 20:53
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    I havent got one yet . I was about to ask is there any free puzzle collections online? 😀
    http://www.wtharvey.com/
  7. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 21:00
    Originally posted by RahimK
    There are tons of free ones but they aren't organize in any order. I got mine from books and online and stuff and put them into a word document and wasted 90 hours doing that. So far i've only spend 70 hours on them and i'm done round 5 almost. Whats a waste. Just buy ct-art 3.0 its $35 and it keeps the time you spent on each puzzle also which is a plus.

Why am I talking to you after what you wrote to me?
    Who are you
  8. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 21:05
    anyone got a link handy?
  9. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 21:10
    Who are you
    Recall Chess Lesson #_
  10. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 21:13
    Recall Chess Lesson #_
    no
  11. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 21:41
    no
    Chess Lesson 2

I think you just made this all up. There is no solution! If you post something like this you are suppose to give the solution, that way people learn. I want to see how black won that.

This is you:

Ok how about i would have postedit if you werent the one asking for it? I hate you so shut up i dont need to do it if you are the only one intersted. If you are gona spam messages to me atleast dont think im gona do anything for u
  12. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 21:44
    Chess Lesson 2

I think you just made this all up. There is no solution! If you post something like this you are suppose to give the solution, that way people learn. I want to see how black won that.

This is you:

Ok how about i would have postedit if you werent the one asking for it? I hate you so shut up i dont need to d ...[text shortened]... one intersted. If you are gona spam messages to me atleast dont think im gona do anything for u
    Hold on - can you blame me? You were going on about something nobody gave a crap about so $tfu
  13. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 22:00
    You made up this chess lesson thread in hopes that people would respond to it, like they do to bowmann chess thread. But no one gave a crap (your words) and so you got pissed.

You obviously have a thang for bowman. Not thing, but thang. You don't want me to start proving this because there are a lot of threads you have about bowmann this and that.
  14. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 22:05
    You made up this chess lesson thread in hopes that people would respond to it, like they do to bowmann chess thread. But no one gave a crap (your words) and so you got pissed.

You obviously have a thang for bowman. Not thing, but thang. You don't want me to start proving this because there are a lot of threads you have about bowmann this and that.
    Wrong - I made it because I hd been on a chess scotland junior training day thing where we were getting teached by 4 IM's and Jacob Aaragard (who is very close to earning GM). So I suggest YOU stfu before you get owned
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 22:21
    You made it and no one cared. Why don't you make so more chess lesson?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree