1. Joined
    08 Oct '07
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 17:01
    Help, does anyone know how to install this program on vista
    I have been to their help site, followed their instruction and down loaded the patch.
    I still get run error messages and even when I manage to open the program can not use the menu.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 18:101 edit
    Originally posted by rickyx
    Help, does anyone know how to install this program on vista
    I have been to their help site, followed their instruction and down loaded the patch.
    I still get run error messages and even when I manage to open the program can not use the menu.
    1)Upgrade to Windows 7. It kicks ass 🙂

2)If that doesn' work 🙂, get into the folder where the program is installed, like "program files/convekta/total chess or whatever. Right click on the main file of the program (probably an exe file with a large file size). Click Properties/compatibility. then make it compatible with xp. and click on the little box that says "run this program as an administrator."

maybe this could work.
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '07
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 19:59
    I have tried that. Thank you very much for your help. It say it vista compatible on the package, I can’t see it myself.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 20:19
    So, did it work?
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 09:45
    No it didn’t work. Thank you again for your help. I will persevere, there must be a way of getting to run.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree