trans chess

trans chess

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Moron #2.
Do you answer anything or just expect me to take your word for it? Give me some of that new age religion brother.

Moves
31 Mar 23

@mike69 said
Do you answer anything or just expect me to take your word for it? Give me some of that new age religion brother.
Why don't you go and find a transexual and have a chat with them?

rain

Moves
31 Mar 23
1 edit

@mlb62 said
Women chess players worldwide..WATCH OUT...the Transwomen(men) can now enter your tournaments and take home all the prize money !!...
The highest rated female is Yifan Hou at 2628...that isn't even in the Men's top 100.... any of those can state they're a woman and win the Women's WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP !!
Who cares. Men have no natural advantage in chess, so being trans doesn't matter.

The only reason men dominate chess is because there are far more male players so the odds of men being at the top is higher.

Moves
31 Mar 23

@vivify said
Who cares. Men have no natural advantage in chess, so being trans doesn't matter.

The only reason men dominate chess is because there are far more male players so the odds of men being at the top is higher.
Pssst, you missed something, read slower.

G

Moves
31 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
I think you need a bit of education of what a transexual actually is. Many take hormones from a young age, their voice changes to a completely female voice, they can naturally grow breasts and testosterone levels reduce dramatically.

They're not men.

The discussion shouldn't be if they're allowed to complete with women, it's at what testosterone level should b ...[text shortened]... ve men and female competitions is because men are naturally stronger... That doesn't apply to chess.
Thanks for sharing your story.

Moves
31 Mar 23

@gambrel said
Thanks for sharing your story.
Absolute stupidity, I’m not even going to bother.

Moves
01 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Absolute stupidity, I’m not even going to bother.
Simpletons do generally struggle with new concepts.

Moves
01 Apr 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Simpletons do generally struggle with new concepts.
Tell me about itπŸ˜‰.

Moves
01 Apr 23

@a-unique-nickname said
I think you need a bit of education of what a transexual actually is. Many take hormones from a young age, their voice changes to a completely female voice, they can naturally grow breasts and testosterone levels reduce dramatically.

They're not men.

The discussion shouldn't be if they're allowed to complete with women, it's at what testosterone level should b ...[text shortened]... ve men and female competitions is because men are naturally stronger... That doesn't apply to chess.
Are you speaking from experience?

Moves
02 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Tell me about itπŸ˜‰.
I'd try but like I said, simpletons do generally struggle with new concepts. πŸ˜‚

Moves
02 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Are you speaking from experience?
Am I trans? No. Have I spoken with trans? Yes.

Moves
02 Apr 23

@a-unique-nickname said
So you have nothing, I understand now. Your strong opinion is only based on talking to someone, hmmm. And you call me what?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moves
03 Apr 23

Lots of talk in the chess communities about getting rid of women's titles.
It's like saying "you're good, for a girl"
The only reason so many men are the best is because men play chess way more than women do.

Neither gender has an advantage so I'm sure women's titles will be gone before we see a male identify as a female just to win.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
So you have nothing, I understand now. Your strong opinion is only based on talking to someone, hmmm. And you call me what?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Where did I say my position was based on talking to someone? Oh dear.

Moves
06 Apr 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Is that how you got your unique nickname?

I kid, I kid.