Translate messages from English ... HELP!

Translate messages from English ... HELP!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
11 Feb 08

I can do Pig Latin if you need that.

p

Moves
11 Feb 08

Originally posted by DawgHaus
I can do Pig Latin if you need that.
I'm not sure I know the igpay atinlay IOS Language Code!! But if any of our students request Pig Latin as their desired language I'll depend on you to provide accurate and dependable translation.

I am thankful for those of you who have volunteered to provide translation into Portuguese and French.

Thanks!

London

Moves
12 Feb 08

I could do American to English if that's any help...here's a sample of my work:

American = Hey buddy this position sucks for white as black really has there ass in this one unless they can find a way to sac that sonufabitch rook and bust open the center .

English = The position is complex but favours black although there may be sacrificial opportunities for whites cramped rook with the possibility of some counter play along the central files.

t

Moves
12 Feb 08

Originally posted by Mahout

American = Hey buddy this position sucks for white as black really has there ass in this one unless they can find a way to sac that sonufabitch rook and bust open the center .

English = The position is complex but favours black although there may be sacrificial opportunities for whites cramped rook with the possibility of some counter play along the central files.
lol!

the sad thing is thats the truth 😞

the even sadder thing is that I have been guilty of that many times 😞

e

Moves
12 Feb 08

I could do some of the Romanian but I am not that good at writing it. Probably better than BabelFish... 😛

S

Moves
02 Mar 08

I can do it in dutch (and flemish :o)), let me know.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
02 Mar 08

Originally posted by Mahout

🙂