6. Kxf2? – Surely by now people would know not to do this! Kf1 is best for white. Ke2?! is also better but isn’t really that good in my opinion.
9. …Qxg3+ - Not everyone plays this move. It is best though, objectively speaking anyways.
11. …d5! – A very fun move. Congrats on finding it.
13. Kf2? – Losing for white rather obviously. Kg1 Probably drew.
13. … Ke7?! – Qh2+ isn’t as fun but it is better.
15. Qg1?? – Moving into mate.
Black had a draw from a very early point via perpetual check in this game... it was smart to keep playing, despite making 'blunders' in the process.
Good game. I enjoyed it. It's one of those ones an engine isn't able to judge fairly
. Go people!