1. In attack
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 18:19
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    No, he doesn't have a club as far as I know but I am one of the ones to be tutored by him and as I am not a sub I can't join a clan only a club.
    Oohhh, this is dangerous. Will it turn into subs vs non-subs? 😉
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 18:22
    Originally posted by nimzo5
    I made a clan so we can challenge Carp's group instead all being inside one club.

I have two so far, need two more so I can start up the forums.
    Well, if carp starts a club then we can still play a club vs clan game through our respective forums else we can just play matches set up for non subs.
  3. Joined
    13 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 19:41
    Hi everyone and thanks for all the interest. I just want to clarify a few things judging from the threads I now see. I am not setting up a clan, a club or anything else. I will help people individually and privately, and if it doesnt work they are of course free to stop. I have now signed up the people I am going to try to help so my sincerest apologies to other people who have replied to me, but I would rather start with a few people and see how it goes rather than take on too much and disappoint people. Nimzo has very kindly offered to assist also and it looks like he is signing people up, possibly in a different structure than mine, but of course that is entirely up to him. Greenpawn has kindly posted a ludicrous game I played a long time ago on this site, and I offer no excuses other than I was in fact very drunk!! It is all taken in good spirit Greenpawn - it is funny after all!

I hope this clears a few things up and good luck to all. By the way if anyone who has expressed interest wants me to anlayse a specific finished game, I am sure I can do that...
  4. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 19:54
    Alrighty. Well I will stick to my clan format.

I am looking for a couple more "students" ideally you should have a block of time each week to work on your chess, have a database (scid, chessbase whatever) program as a meticulous review one's games is a big part of my proposed format.

Shoot me a message or app to the clan.
  5. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 12:49
    clan is full for now. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree