USCF membership appreciation

USCF membership appreciation

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Moves
09 Apr 15

I am joining the USCF in order to participate in the WA open. The first person to PM or post their USCF ID will be awarded with membership appreciation credit.

I understand if you don't want to for privacy reasons and that's ok with me. If nobody responds quickly enough I will just leave that field blank. I just figured if I can help somebody out with no loss for me then I may as well do so.

Mister Why

San Carlos, CA

Moves
09 Apr 15
1 edit

Ariane Yedidia

i

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by byedidia
Ariane Yedidia
Congrats you were the first to respond.

DF

Moves
09 Apr 15

Ariane Yedidia
I assume Ariane is your daughter. Are you related to Jonathan Yedidia?

i

Moves
09 Apr 15
1 edit

The membership is in the cart right now and the purchase should be made today. Just for an update.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by iChopWoodForFree
I am joining the USCF in order to participate in the WA open. The first person to PM or post their USCF ID will be awarded with membership appreciation credit.

I understand if you don't want to for privacy reasons and that's ok with me. If nobody responds quickly enough I will just leave that field blank. I just figured if I can help somebody out with no loss for me then I may as well do so.
This is a very nice thing to do. Good show!

Mister Why

San Carlos, CA

Moves
12 Apr 15

Jonathan is my older brother. Do you know him?

DF

Moves
13 Apr 15

Jonathan is my older brother. Do you know him?
No, I just came across his name last year when I was looking at playing an early g3 against the Dutch. He had an interesting game against Walter Browne which I spent some time going through:
http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1035777

Mister Why

San Carlos, CA

Moves
14 Apr 15

That was a good game. For a long time, he played the Dutch as Black and the English as White. Weird bishop pawn openings.

i

Moves
23 Apr 15

My apologies. I still plan on purchasing this, just a little change in the timing.

K

Moves
24 Apr 15

What is USCF membership appreciation credit? Does it somehow help a current USCF member?