Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 09 Apr '15 02:27
    I am joining the USCF in order to participate in the WA open. The first person to PM or post their USCF ID will be awarded with membership appreciation credit.

I understand if you don't want to for privacy reasons and that's ok with me. If nobody responds quickly enough I will just leave that field blank. I just figured if I can help somebody out with no loss for me then I may as well do so.
  2. Standard member byedidia
    Mister Why
    09 Apr '15 04:38 / 1 edit
    Ariane Yedidia
  3. 09 Apr '15 08:13
    Originally posted by byedidia
    Ariane Yedidia
    Congrats you were the first to respond.
  4. 09 Apr '15 10:39
    Ariane Yedidia
    I assume Ariane is your daughter. Are you related to Jonathan Yedidia?
  5. 09 Apr '15 13:50 / 1 edit
    The membership is in the cart right now and the purchase should be made today. Just for an update.
  6. Subscriber Paul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    10 Apr '15 16:14
    Originally posted by iChopWoodForFree
    I am joining the USCF in order to participate in the WA open. The first person to PM or post their USCF ID will be awarded with membership appreciation credit.

I understand if you don't want to for privacy reasons and that's ok with me. If nobody responds quickly enough I will just leave that field blank. I just figured if I can help somebody out with no loss for me then I may as well do so.
    This is a very nice thing to do. Good show!
  7. Standard member byedidia
    Mister Why
    12 Apr '15 02:55
    Jonathan is my older brother. Do you know him?
  8. 13 Apr '15 10:48
    Jonathan is my older brother. Do you know him?
    No, I just came across his name last year when I was looking at playing an early g3 against the Dutch. He had an interesting game against Walter Browne which I spent some time going through:
    http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1035777
  9. Standard member byedidia
    Mister Why
    14 Apr '15 00:12
    That was a good game. For a long time, he played the Dutch as Black and the English as White. Weird bishop pawn openings.
  10. 23 Apr '15 03:12
    My apologies. I still plan on purchasing this, just a little change in the timing.
  11. 24 Apr '15 02:47
    What is USCF membership appreciation credit? Does it somehow help a current USCF member?