Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 24 Sep '06 21:37
    I am playing correspondence chess in an offsite forum. I would like to use RHP as a tool to more easily grasp the complexity of such a thing. HOW CAN I PLAY A CHESS GAME AGAINST MYSELF ON THIS SITE?
  2. 24 Sep '06 21:38
    Originally posted by nihilismor
    I am playing correspondence chess in an offsite forum. I would like to use RHP as a tool to more easily grasp the complexity of such a thing. HOW CAN I PLAY A CHESS GAME AGAINST MYSELF ON THIS SITE?
    YOU CAN'T!!!
  3. 24 Sep '06 21:50
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    YOU CAN'T!!!
    If I cant play against myself here do you have any suggestions on how I could utilize RHP to help with correspondence chess? Or do you know of a site which allows gaming against yourself?
  4. 24 Sep '06 21:51
    If I cant play against myself here do you have any suggestions on how I could utilize RHP to help with correspondence chess? Or do you know of a site which allows gaming against yourself?
    you could of course just play other people...
  5. 25 Sep '06 02:08
    I don't understand what you are getting at.

If you want to play yourself, get a chess board out and play both sides.

If you want to play CC online against other players, Rhp is free
  6. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    25 Sep '06 19:48
    Originally posted by Shinidoki
    you could of course just play other people...
    or if you really are a sad git get a chess engine and play against it. At least its level of analytical skills will probably teach you something.
  7. 25 Sep '06 20:09
    You are better off playing blind man's bluff. It is against the site rules to register multiple accounts.
  8. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    25 Sep '06 20:55
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    or if you really are a sad git get a chess engine and play against it. At least its level of analytical skills will probably teach you something.
    Playing against an engine teachs nothing except that engines are quiet good at playing their brand of chess.