Using RHP for correspondence chess. HELP!

Using RHP for correspondence chess. HELP!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Moves
24 Sep 06

I am playing correspondence chess in an offsite forum. I would like to use RHP as a tool to more easily grasp the complexity of such a thing. HOW CAN I PLAY A CHESS GAME AGAINST MYSELF ON THIS SITE?

c

Moves
24 Sep 06

Originally posted by nihilismor
I am playing correspondence chess in an offsite forum. I would like to use RHP as a tool to more easily grasp the complexity of such a thing. HOW CAN I PLAY A CHESS GAME AGAINST MYSELF ON THIS SITE?
YOU CAN'T!!!

n

Moves
24 Sep 06

Originally posted by cmsMaster
YOU CAN'T!!!
If I cant play against myself here do you have any suggestions on how I could utilize RHP to help with correspondence chess? Or do you know of a site which allows gaming against yourself?

S

Moves
24 Sep 06

If I cant play against myself here do you have any suggestions on how I could utilize RHP to help with correspondence chess? Or do you know of a site which allows gaming against yourself?
you could of course just play other people...

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
25 Sep 06

I don't understand what you are getting at.

If you want to play yourself, get a chess board out and play both sides.

If you want to play CC online against other players, Rhp is free 🙂

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Sep 06

Originally posted by Shinidoki
you could of course just play other people...
or if you really are a sad git get a chess engine and play against it. At least its level of analytical skills will probably teach you something.

z

Moves
25 Sep 06

You are better off playing blind man's bluff. It is against the site rules to register multiple accounts.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
25 Sep 06

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
or if you really are a sad git get a chess engine and play against it. At least its level of analytical skills will probably teach you something.
Playing against an engine teachs nothing except that engines are quiet good at playing their brand of chess.