1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 16:15
    I know this probably isnt a very good program, i got it years ago for £5, but i think it isnt working properly, so i havnt used it in ages.
    Should it have old master games and other features like this on it? it says so on the back but i cant find them anywhere, and there is no manual. maybe i just cant find them but i think it is a problem with the disk. Can anyone tell me where they would be found if they were on there?
  2. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '06 02:171 edit
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    I know this probably isnt a very good program, i got it years ago for £5, but i think it isnt working properly, so i havnt used it in ages.
    Should it have old master games and other features like this on it? it says so on the back but i cant find them anywhere, and there is no manual. maybe i just cant find them but i think it is a problem with the disk. Can anyone tell me where they would be found if they were on there?
    I believe I know what you are talking about. I think I bought the program over 10 years ago at Meijers for $10, but it had a bug in it fresh off the shelf and crashed with certain video cards.

I tried to return it but Meijers didn't want it back either, so later I looked at the code and realized the program itself was good, but the launcher that had been added created the problem. If you aren't a programmer and have the wrong video card you may never get it to work right.

I'm sorry I don't remember how I got around their bug, but I think I installed it without using their installer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree