1. The sky
    Moves
    09 Mar '09 16:12
    Originally posted by Korch
    You may laugh but I`m not satisfied as after 4rd rounds when I won both of my main competitors I hoped for 100% result. And if I would not miss all my opportunities to win in 5th round.... 🙁
    Okay, in that case I'll take my congratulations back and call you a LOOOOOOOSER instead.
  2. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    09 Mar '09 16:13
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Okay, in that case I'll take my congratulations back and call you a LOOOOOOOSER instead.
    😀
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '07
    Moves
    10 Mar '09 01:15
    Originally posted by Korch
    You may laugh but I`m not satisfied as after 4rd rounds when I won both of my main competitors I hoped for 100% result. And if I would not miss all my opportunities to win in 5th round.... 🙁
    be happy you did good. Don't expect 100% or else you'll just get down on yourself and start hating chess. You're supposed to make mistakes being a human. I'm sure your opponents are saying "I could have beat that guy if only I hadn't blundered my knight....and my bishop.... and my pawns...."

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree