Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 25 Mar '10 06:25
    Is it for example possible to include (annotated) games? I was thinking about creating a Top 5 type of list over my best games at RHP when I have a few games to rank
  2. 25 Mar '10 14:02
    Many players include best games as part of their profile, just use the standard format:

    [gid]xxxxxxx[/gid]

    I am not sure about annotated games, someone in the "Help" forum could aid you.
  3. 25 Mar '10 14:07
    Thank you!
  4. 25 Mar '10 14:16
    Works excellent! The [pgn] tag does not work properly in my profile.

    Again, thank you!
  5. 25 Mar '10 15:18
    What? You're not proud of this victory?

    Game 7285081

  6. 25 Mar '10 16:50
    Yes, but I did not dare to post it. You would all be screaming ENGINE USER!
  7. 25 Mar '10 20:16
    Originally posted by surgubbe
    Yes, but I did not dare to post it. You would all be screaming ENGINE USER!
    and rightly so
  8. Standard member peacedog
    Highlander
    25 Mar '10 20:47
    Originally posted by surgubbe
    Is it for example possible to include (annotated) games? I was thinking about creating a Top 5 type of list over my best games at RHP when I have a few games to rank
    I wasn't very good at the old Arithmetic in school but now you have a list of 5 top games, while having only played 4?
  9. 25 Mar '10 20:53
    I've got my best game on my profile.

    If they do a match up I bet I get 100% and a ban.
  10. Standard member Mariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    25 Mar '10 20:54
    Originally posted by peacedog
    I wasn't very good at the old Arithmetic in school but now you have a list of 5 top games, while having only played 4?
    He or she is linking the same game 5x
  11. Standard member peacedog
    Highlander
    25 Mar '10 21:28
    Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    He or she is linking the same game 5x
    Haha, never noticed that. Thanks
  12. Standard member peacedog
    Highlander
    25 Mar '10 21:33
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    I've got my best game on my profile.

    If they do a match up I bet I get 100% and a ban.
    I think your safe.

    I've reported you hundreds of times for using the Patzer engine on numpty level, and still your here:-)
  13. 25 Mar '10 21:33
    personally i thought the forth game was better than #1 but personal preference is always going to differ.