1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 16:09
    I have fritz 5.32 and dont know how to load the games from here.
  2. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 16:52
    Use your brain...
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 16:56
    Originally posted by Caro Kann
    Use your brain...
    Yea that helps. Its not like I tried to import them already. Why would you respond just to say use your brain. What was the point of that.
  4. Joined
    15 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 16:57
    yeah i agree, that was like the most pointless mean spirited post - with slightly more effort you could have been constructive.

Of course its much more fun to put other people down isnt it...
  5. Joined
    02 Apr '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 20:02
    Use your brain...
    Kid, you should of used yours before posting that. Grow up.

OP: I hope someone can help you out. I don't own Frizt but I'm sure your not alone and others can benefit from the answer. So to all those Fritz users please give this guy a hand. I'm sure you'll get an answer soon. Good luck to you.
  6. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    21 Sep '06 20:57
    Geez guys!

Get the pgn game from here or anywhere else.

Open up fritz, start a new game ctrl+N and then ctrl+V (pastes the game into fritz).
  7. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 16:54
    Use your brain...
    Do you have to be rude to everyone?

As if you, of all people, don't know how to load a pgn into Fritz!
  8. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 18:00
    Originally posted by RahimK
    Geez guys!

Get the pgn game from here or anywhere else.

Open up fritz, start a new game ctrl+N and then ctrl+V (pastes the game into fritz).
    Do they need to be edited from text form. when i try to enter them in the move list it moves e4 to the responce for black ex. 1...e4 . any ideas?
  9. Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 18:07
    Select the text, press Ctrl+c, enter fritz press ctrl+v.
  10. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 21:28
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Do they need to be edited from text form. when i try to enter them in the move list it moves e4 to the responce for black ex. 1...e4 . any ideas?
    I don't understand your question. Take the pgn from here, just copy it like normal open up fritz and paste it in there.

It's just like using MSWord.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 21:33
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Yea that helps. Its not like I tried to import them already. Why would you respond just to say use your brain. What was the point of that.
    If you have a pgn file of games (one or millions), you can open them as a database in Fritz: file -- open -- database (select its location, etc.)

If you want to enter the moves from a game by hand in Fritz without it moving in response, you need to set the engine to infinite, or off (depending on the version--since Fritz 8 it is possible to turn the engine off).
  12. Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 21:38
    If for some reason pasting the "text" into fritz dosen't work you can save it as a text file like *.txt and then change the extension of that file from .txt to .pgn. Then you double click the file and if asked what to open it with associate it with fritz.
  13. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 21:41
    Originally posted by omulcusobolani
    If for some reason pasting the "text" into fritz dosen't work you can save it as a text file like *.txt and then change the extension of that file from .txt to .pgn. Then you double click the file and if asked what to open it with associate it with fritz.
    Right.
  14. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    23 Sep '06 01:48
    Originally posted by omulcusobolani
    Thats the ticket thanks a bunch.
  15. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    23 Sep '06 04:04
    I do not either. I print the scores and type in the moves.
    Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree