1. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 20:41
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I don't think so, it was THE FRESH PRINCE!

Say it, or I'll kill ya!

P-
    This man is under my protection. Nobody kills him.
  2. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 22:02
    So is ironman really Cyrano from gameknot?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 22:15
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    You do NOT want to mess with schakuhr (isn't that PBE6's avatar?).

http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/?date=2004-09-28
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 22:22
    Ironman31 was top dog on the player list for a long time until his stats caught up with him, 1000 games, one loss, etc. Many people got banned for calling him a cheat before the mods finally realized they were right all along. Pity.
  5. Forum Moderator
    18 Sep '07 22:33
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Ironman31 was top dog on the player list for a long time until his stats caught up with him, 1000 games, one loss, etc. Many people got banned for calling him a cheat before the mods finally realized they were right all along. Pity.
    people didn't get wrongly banned (read: "suspended"😉 from the forums for calling him a cheat - they were rightly banned from the forums for cheating allegations, which are never welcome whether they turn out to be correct or not.

Ironman31's case did spur on the creation of the game moderation team, which is where all concerns about a player should be directed. Accusations or insinuations in the forums will likely earn a suspension.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 23:20
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    people didn't get wrongly banned (read: "suspended"😉 from the forums for calling him a cheat - they were rightly banned from the forums for cheating allegations, which are never welcome whether they turn out to be correct or not.

Ironman31's case did spur on the creation of the game moderation team, which is where all concerns about a player should be directed. Accusations or insinuations in the forums will likely earn a suspension.
    My apologies. People who accused Ironman of cheating were "suspended" from the forums, even though they were right and were helping the mods.
  7. Forum Moderator
    18 Sep '07 23:39
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    My apologies. People who accused Ironman of cheating were "suspended" from the forums, even though they were right and were helping the mods.
    PMing the mods, or using site feedback to send them your suspicions along with any analysis you have done to support your suspicions, helps the mods. Making accusations, right or wrong, in the forums helps no one (except maybe your own ego)
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 00:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 00:55
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    So, he's under the protection of a dancing banana? Peanut butter jelley time!!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 00:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    02 Mar '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 01:14
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    So is ironman really Cyrano from gameknot?
    Is he Cyrano from Gameknot? yes or no?
  12. Joined
    19 Mar '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 01:35
    Actually he was a pretty decent player in his own right, which made it all the more strange that he sought to cultivate glory on this site.
  13. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 13:44
    Originally posted by kingkong75
    Is he Cyrano from Gameknot? yes or no?
    maybe
  14. Joined
    02 Mar '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 03:23
    Originally posted by rhb
    maybe
    i've seen some old threads about IM31, and seems he's the same, when he was banned from RHP, there was some threads about it.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 13:47
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator

Public accusations and complaints caused the creation of the game moderation team as everybody who was part of the debate at the time knows. If people hadn't accused and complained about various individuals in public, nothing would have ever been done. Even at that, it was pulling teeth to ever get the game mods to do anything. They were in existence for more than 6 months before IM was finally banned, although it was utterly obvious to anyone who checked his games that he was a complete cheat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree