1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 12:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sure but why stress over it, Ivanov is real, its hilarious, there is one picture of him sandwiched between two ladies like a Gangsta rappa and he looks about twelve. He seems fairly emotionally as well as physically immature.
    I'm not stressing. I'm just saying often you can spot bogus accounts by the type of pictures in the folders. I'd be very surprised if Carlsen's account is real.
    Accounts I am 100% convinced are genuine:

Natalia Pogonina
    Alexandra Kosteniuk
    Jeremy Silman
    Maxim Dlugy
    Alex Fishbein
    Iuri Akobia
    Jenn and Greg Shahade
    Ray Keene
    Alina Kashlinskaya
    Tony Kosten
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 18:181 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'm not stressing. I'm just saying often you can spot bogus accounts by the type of pictures in the folders. I'd be very surprised if Carlsen's account is real.
    Accounts I am 100% convinced are genuine:

Natalia Pogonina
    Alexandra Kosteniuk
    Jeremy Silman
    Maxim Dlugy
    Alex Fishbein
    Iuri Akobia
    Jenn and Greg Shahade
    Ray Keene
    Alina Kashlinskaya
    Tony Kosten
    Its more than likely fake, no one posts pictures entirely of themselves like that, even the most self absorbed megalomaniac, its hilarious that everyone is like, Magnus we love you, wish you well etc etc

Tony Kosten is awesome, now his friend id like to be. Jacob Agaard never returned my friendship request, stuff him, if i ever get good at chess i am, gonna beat him up and then sign his score sheet for him.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 19:47
    Its more than likely fake, no one posts pictures entirely of themselves like that, even the most self absorbed megalomaniac, its hilarious that everyone is like, Magnus we love you, wish you well etc etc

Tony Kosten is awesome, now his friend id like to be. Jacob Agaard never returned my friendship request, stuff him, if i ever get good at chess i am, gonna beat him up and then sign his score sheet for him.
    Hikaru Nakamura never returned mine either 😞
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 21:10
    Forget him, he's a patzer anyway!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 20:38
    in retrospect i think Carlsens facebook must be maintained by someone very close to him, the latest photographs demonstrate that. Its either that or he has a fan stalking him taking pictures wherever he goes, on tops of mountains or to the local burger bar.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 00:54
    in retrospect i think Carlsens facebook must be maintained by someone very close to him, the latest photographs demonstrate that. Its either that or he has a fan stalking him taking pictures wherever he goes, on tops of mountains or to the local burger bar.
    Yes agree, the one pic of him in a diner looks like a cell phone pic. The diving pics also look less practiced and polished. 🙂
    I may be surprised yet and his account might be genuine.
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 03:17
    FB deactivated the bogus Magnus Carlsen account.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 22:241 edit
    Dude I am now friends with the Legendary Eric Schiller, yeah, that's right, Robbie and Eric, big buddies! had to patch Magnus, he just wasn't real enough!
  9. Standard memberhedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 09:31
    Dude I am now friends with the Legendary Eric Schiller, yeah, that's right, Robbie and Eric, big buddies! had to patch Magnus, he just wasn't real enough!
    He's probably writing a book about your friendship now.

I'm expecting another jungle destroying doorstop to go on sale soon. 😛
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 16:08
    Originally posted by hedonist
    He's probably writing a book about your friendship now.

I'm expecting another jungle destroying doorstop to go on sale soon. 😛
    LOL, poor Eric, just cause hes not a grandmaster everyone thinks his books suck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree