1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:15
    Topalov 😏
  2. Maryland, US
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:21
    I just realized I never made a pick. I'd like to see Anand win, but I have a feeling it will be Topalov. I also have a feeling that a Topalov win would be bad for chess...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:23
    How so?
  4. Maryland, US
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:24
    Let's just say I could see him and his doing dirty things to try and keep the title for as long as they can.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:291 edit
    World championships should be a tournament held every year and the winner is the world champion.

These candidate tournaments and political interruptions causing delays sucks butt.
  6. Standard memberpeacedog
    Highlander
    SEAsia
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:33
    Anand I hope.

Something about Topalov I don't like. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe I just don't like his face. You know how sometimes you meet someone for the first time and instantly have a dislike for them. It's like that.

Anand, on the other hand, seems like the kinda person I would be happy to share a vindaloo and a case of Cobra beer with...

...and his wife is so hot hot hot:-)
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:35
    Look at all the greats of the past...sharp features like Topalov.
    I can't think of any other than Bottvinnik who didn't have sharp features.

Anand and his fat face can take a walk.
  8. Joined
    16 Oct '09
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:53
    Originally posted by Tactics and Endgames
    Look at all the greats of the past...sharp features like Topalov.
    I can't think of any other than Bottvinnik who didn't have sharp features.

Anand and his fat face can take a walk.
    everyone except Kasparov, Karpov, Capablanca, Lasker, Euwe, Steinitz..... maybe Spassky... did I forget anyone?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 00:55
    ok I just don't like Anand. 😞
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:08
    Originally posted by peacedog
    Anand I hope.

Something about Topalov I don't like. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe I just don't like his face. You know how sometimes you meet someone for the first time and instantly have a dislike for them. It's like that.

Anand, on the other hand, seems like the kinda person I would be happy to share a vindaloo and a case of Cobra beer with...

...and his wife is so hot hot hot:-)
    i have many cousins and nieces in the Punjab my friend, say the word and ill see what i can do? Marriage is mandatory 🙂
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:11
    run peacedog...RUN!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:24
    run peacedog...RUN!!
    what you talking about, Indian girls are best in the world, they treat you just right.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:28
    Sure, until they get old and look like a troll from some far off land or a fairy tale.

No hard feelings though.
  14. Standard memberpeacedog
    Highlander
    SEAsia
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i have many cousins and nieces in the Punjab my friend, say the word and ill see what i can do? Marriage is mandatory 🙂
    I've actually got a bit of a thing for Indian women. Maybe something to do with having an Indian nanny and primary school teacher as a child.

As for marrying, I'll have to ask my wife first:-)
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:33
    Sure, until they get old and look like a troll from some far off land or a fairy tale.

No hard feelings though.
    actually because of their rather nut brown skin they dont go to seed as quickly as their western counterparts, plus, and this cannot be over emphasised, they tend to marry younger and will marry someone considerably older, thus, when your an old codger your missus will still be quite young. They know how to give massages as part of the culture, drool drool 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree