1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:34
    Originally posted by peacedog
    I've actually got a bit of a thing for Indian women. Maybe something to do with having an Indian nanny and primary school teacher as a child.

As for marrying, I'll have to ask my wife first:-)
    lol, i am sure she will be happy for someone to take you off her hands 🙂
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually because of their rather nut brown skin they dont go to seed as quickly as their western counterparts, plus, and this cannot be over emphasised, they tend to marry younger and will marry someone considerably older, thus, when your an old codger your missus will still be quite young. They know how to give massages as part of the culture, drool drool 🙂
    Well then, sign me up!

Oh wait, I'm married. crap.
  3. Standard memberpeacedog
    Highlander
    SEAsia
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:35
    Originally posted by Tactics and Endgames
    Sure, until they get old and look like a troll from some far off land or a fairy tale.

No hard feelings though.
    You could say that about females in any part of the world. And they would say the same about the males:-)
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:351 edit
    Well then, sign me up!

Oh wait, I'm married. crap.
    does your wife give you a massage after a hard day at the chess board? i bet Vishy Anands does, and poor ol Toplov, who has he to relax him? poor guy, maybe Vishy can fix him up with a cousin or something 🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    does your wife give you a massage after a hard day at the chess board? i bet Vishy Anands does, and poor ol Toplov, who has he to relax him? poor guy, maybe Vishy can fix him up with a cousin or something 🙂
    My wife does a lot for me.
    As for arranged marriages...just because they are married does not mean they love each other and do things for each other.
    I have met a few "arranged marriage" couples and they hate each other.

I am surprised some cultures still do it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:571 edit
    My wife does a lot for me.
    As for arranged marriages...just because they are married does not mean they love each other and do things for each other.

Ah yes, but does she massage you when you are stressed out? Vishy Anands does. Its not the way it is portrayed. it basically works like this, you see someone you would like to get to know, you ask your parents if they can arrange for you to meet, they talk to the girls parents to see if she wants to marry, if she does, you meet her, spend time getting to know her, then if you like each other, you make a proposal of marriage to her father through your parents. If she accepts you marry. Its not like you are forced to marry her, or she is forced to accept. It still happens that way in some places, but not so common. What this is doing in the chess forum i dont know, anyhow Vishy is king and will remain the king 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 01:58
    LoL Topalov will win.

(The people I know were forced into marriage...anyways)

TOPALOV WILL WIN!!
  8. Maryland, US
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 20:38
    LoL Topalov will win.

(The people I know were forced into marriage...anyways)

TOPALOV WILL WIN!!
    No. Anand. I've been going over their games all day. The only edge Topalov has is that he probably wants it more but that alone isn't enough. Read his interview on the main website. He's already attacking the other camp out of fear. Just read it.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 21:10
    Originally posted by JDChess
    No. Anand. I've been going over their games all day. The only edge Topalov has is that he probably wants it more but that alone isn't enough. Read his interview on the main website. He's already attacking the other camp out of fear. Just read it.
    at anand-topalov.com?
  10. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 21:461 edit

I have probably seen far larger percentage of "love marriages" fail than arranged marriages.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 21:50
    Originally posted by amolv06
    I have probably seen far larger percentage of "love marriages" fail than arranged marriages.
    Ya because we have oh say 2 billion "love marriages" and about 250,000 forced marriages.

The numbers are not exact but you get my point.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 21:54
    Anyways...

Back to chess.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 22:021 edit
    Pahleeze! He wasn't attacking Anand, he was saying he(Anand) did nothing to promote the event, and get more money for the prize fund.
    Which is true, Anand is so popular in in his homeland he could have easily got someone to sponsor more cash.

Any of the other stuff was not an attack on Anand either.

I am going by the interview at www.anand-topalov.com
  14. Maryland, US
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 22:06
    Pahleeze! He wasn't attacking Anand, he was saying he(Anand) did nothing to promote the event, and get more money for the prize fund.
    Which is true, Anand is so popular in in his homeland he could have easily got someone to sponsor more cash.

Any of the other stuff was not an attack on Anand either.

I am going by the interview at www.anand-topalov.com
    Yes but if you notice the questions had nothing to do with that. They were all filler like, "Where are you staying?"... Anything negative came out of Topalov's mouth. Besides, if he didn't like the prize money he didn't have to sign the contract, my point is, stop whining and play!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '10 22:141 edit
    Yes but if you notice the questions had nothing to do with that. They were all filler like, "Where are you staying?"... Anything negative came out of Topalov's mouth. Besides, if he didn't like the prize money he didn't have to sign the contract, my point is, stop whining and play!
    Is that why they postponed it? Topalov wanted more of a prize fund?

No, Anand asked for the postponement.

Anand is the trouble maker, not Topalov 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree