1. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 02:39
    I finally won a tournment, and in style too - Undefeated!

Tournament 2729

It has been a long time coming, and lots of skankings along the way when I was so close, but I finally join the ranks of winners around here.
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 02:45
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex

Tournament 2729

It has been a long time coming, and lots of skankings along the way when I was so close, but I finally join the ranks of winners around here.
    Congratulations!

Alot of good players in that group.

I don't see how you managed to play so many games with so little time.

Maybe one day I might win a nice 1300-1450 Banded Quartet. One can only hope...
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 02:531 edit
    The trick is to take a day or two out of your schedule, in which it is possible to win around 20 easy games. Then the remaining ones become much more managable and you can devote more time to those harder positions against the better players.
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 03:09

Tournament 2729

Congrats! You earned it.

Although I did manage to scrap a draw off of you, should have been two, though. 😉
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 03:171 edit

Tournament 2729

Any bloke rated over 1300 shoulda' seen that comin'( you winning undefeated I mean)

p.s. Its a joke go see davyboys forum "David Roberts vs Davy Jones"
  6. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 03:22
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Congrats! You earned it.

Although I did manage to scrap a draw off of you, should have been two, though. 😉
    Yeah, the other game was drawn if the rooks did not come off. Although I would have probably had a go at winning the black game if I had been forced to conceed a draw as white- I figured you would be the most likely to overtake me if I dropped any losses to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree