Fellas, fellas, fellas. Calm down. Once again, I am here to REFUTE and DISCREDIT cheater_1 in one swipe
First off, you DO need to cite your position if you are to be taken seriously. Therefore this argument you presented is hardly an argument, which I will dissect here.
Let's start with 1 technicality:
You said that EVOLUTION is a FACT. That is wrong - it is a credible theory. The reason it is not a fact is because there are other theories that have not been discredited, and that, if correct, means that evolution is wrong. Now this isn't the main issue of your position, so I won't push further, especially since evolution is widely credible.
Males USED to have a clear instinct to kill, more so than women, but in modern society, where chess is played, MEN have no more an innate killing instinct than women. You will HESITATE to kill another man just as much as a woman will. Likewise, women are just as quick to slaughter cows and pigs as men are.
Even if we DO have an innate desire to kill, that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with chess! NOTHING! You cannot cite that anywhere, my cheating friend!
You are right in one aspect however - that females' brains do NOT work like men's. That much is obvious. That explains why we dress different and act differently. However, men are NOT naturally more analytical - that remains a much debated topic. Many psychologists consider women to think more reasonably then men.
Neither are women more EMOTIONAL. In fact (and I WILL cite this), of the differences between men and women about 80% are 'negligible' (http://www.psychologymatters.org/thinkagain.html) and the remaining 20% are mainly physiological.
The emotional side of your brain DOES get you somewhere in chess, I might add. Nervousness in a chess tournament is a prime example. You can be as analytical a man as you want, but if you have no control over your nervousness and play a composed woman of slightly less rating (-200 pts say) you will probably lose.
The reason there are not as many women at the top is explained by the fact that there are SIGNIFICANTLY less who PLAY. It is not because men are more analytical or have evolved to have genetic traits that make them better than men. Pluck a random, average woman and a random, average male, and I can it is a toss-up who wins.
Common sense dictates
I hereby conclude my argument.