1. Joined
    16 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '09 15:00
    I've just finished my first ladder game, but the ladder page reports: "You are currently challenging another player and cannot make another challenge until this game has finished."

"challenging another player" is a hyperlink to Game 6885505, which as you can see is finished.

Is this a bug?
  2. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    12 Nov '09 15:02
    Originally posted by hatfinch
    I've just finished my first ladder game, but the ladder page reports: "You are currently challenging another player and cannot make another challenge until this game has finished."

"challenging another player" is a hyperlink to Game 6885505, which as you can see is finished.

Is this a bug?
    On the ladder page it says ladders are updated every 15 minutes. Maybe you have to wait until then. If it still doesn't work, send feedback.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '09 15:13
    All sorted now, thanks!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '09 15:28
    New question:
    What happens with the rating if my challenged opponent resign instead of doing his first move?
    Okay I win, and get his place, but will there be any rating calculation?
  5. Standard memberAudioRapture
    Skull Disco, Jr.
    Moves
    13 Nov '09 16:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    New question:
    What happens with the rating if my challenged opponent resign instead of doing his first move?
    Okay I win, and get his place, but will there be any rating calculation?
    Until there is a 100% confirmation I would assume that no ratings adjustments will take place on games < 3 moves; just as the rest of the site behaves.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '09 16:50
    Originally posted by AudioRapture
    Until there is a 100% confirmation I would assume that no ratings adjustments will take place on games < 3 moves; just as the rest of the site behaves.
    That makes sense. Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree