Your Best Game ever played on RHP

Your Best Game ever played on RHP

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
19 Dec 05

Can't you post a game where your opponent didn't play patzerish?

Hinesville, GA

Moves
19 Dec 05

Originally posted by Ravello
That post was a facetious attempt, Ravello. I didn't know you take everything on here seriously. I was meant to be humorous, but I know some guys (bland as you are) do not pick up on humor, satire or any other of the aesthetic principles present in the literary arts. Cha Ching!

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
19 Dec 05

I really liked this game I played. It's better than the previous one I posted: Game 1648790 I hope you guys enjoy the 8 move miniature. It's called Legal's Mate. And, this guy was stronger than the last game I posted.

Elaborate where humour,satire or "aestethic principles" are present in that post.
To me sounded just as a poor attempt to brag about some sort of fool mate win.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
20 Dec 05

I really liked this game I played. It's better than the previous one I posted: Game 1648790 I hope you guys enjoy the 8 move miniature. It's called Legal's Mate. And, this guy was stronger than the last game I posted.

Elaborate where humour,satire or "aestethic principles" are present in that post.
To me sounded just as a poor attempt to brag about some sort of fool mate win.
Well, like I said, you (as bland are you are) would take it that way. LOL!

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
20 Dec 05

Saying LOL every two seconds is not much of an answer.
Can you tell me where the so called humour,satire or "aestethic principles" are present in your post in question?

s

Moves
21 Dec 05

I started this thread as a bit of fun where players can share their best games on the site, so the best games of each player depends on their own opinion of how they played.

This thread was not meant to be taken very seriously, it was only intended as a thread where players can post their best games for the amusement and entertainment (and in some cases, instrustion) of others on the site. 😀

Hinesville, GA

Moves
21 Dec 05

Saying LOL every two seconds is not much of an answer.
Can you tell me where the so called humour,satire or "aestethic principles" are present in your post in question?
Relax, man. You need an enema. HAHA!

Hinesville, GA

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by skims
I started this thread as a bit of fun where players can share their best games on the site, so the best games of each player depends on their own opinion of how they played.

This thread was not meant to be taken very seriously, it was only intended as a thread where players can post their best games for the amusement and entertainment (and in some cases, instrustion) of others on the site. 😀
Well, see, skims, people like Revello want to cause problems in the threads and start cutting on others. He sort of doesn't get the idea of fun. It's just beyond him. He's the sort of person who walks into a fun situation and totally destroys the mood. You know, like that guy who walks into a party and messes the whole mood up with imbecilic gestures and rude intrusons scaring the ladies aways? Same type of guy who cuts down people for using specific emoticons, like he has the right to control: LOL, LMAO, LOLLLL, BAHAHAHA, HAHA, HEHE and HOHOHO. I think he's the same type of guy who told all the kids there was no Santa Claus, too. LOL That LOL was for Ravello.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
21 Dec 05

Oh, incidentally, do you guys remember that movie, REAL GENIUS with the young Val Kilmer, the nerdoid kid and then you had KENT the guy who tries to mess up everything and side with the professor? The snobby nerd guy? That's Ravello.

a

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by powershaker
Well, see, skims, people like Revello want to cause problems in the threads and start cutting on others. He sort of doesn't get the idea of fun. It's just beyond him. He's the sort of person who walks into a fun situation and totally destroys the mood. You know, like that guy who walks into a party and messes the whole mood up with imbecilic gestu ...[text shortened]... type of guy who told all the kids there was no Santa Claus, too. LOL That LOL was for Ravello.
Hey, how did you get the wingless star?

Hinesville, GA

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by abejnood
Hey, how did you get the wingless star?
It was given to me by Caissa, the goddess of gaming and chess. Just kidding. Wouldn't be cool if it were though. To tell you the truth, a few people have asked me that question. And, honestly, I have no idea, but it's sort of narly, eh? 🙂

a

Moves
21 Dec 05

It was given to me by Caissa, the goddess of gaming and chess. Just kidding. Wouldn't be cool if it were though. To tell you the truth, a few people have asked me that question. And, honestly, I have no idea, but it's sort of narly, eh? 🙂
You mean you just got it? Like a lottery win or something when you subscribed?

Hinesville, GA

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by abejnood
You mean you just got it? Like a lottery win or something when you subscribed?
Yeah, I guess so. Strange, huh? This other guy I'm playing has one, too. But, I don't know why mine is different. I sort of like the wings myself. Then, I could fly. HOHOHO Merry Christmas!

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
22 Dec 05

You know, like that guy who walks into a party scaring the ladies aways?
Oh my,did I scare you away?

Ok then, you can continue bragging about games where people hang rooks and queens and still saying that they are your "best games".

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
22 Dec 05

Originally posted by skims
Please post the best game(s) you have played on RHP.

Thanks.

Skims 🙂
Against Ravello.