Your Best Game ever played on RHP

Your Best Game ever played on RHP

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g
walking...

...back

Moves
30 Oct 05

Game 1392884

f
Mr. Flame of Fury

Winona Lake

Moves
30 Oct 05

health reasons, I was being tested for cancer and I didn't have the mental or physical strength to think about chess. Life is more important than chess. I make mistakes too by the way, I'm not perfect, some really bad ones too mind you.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
30 Oct 05

I'm proudest of this game because it involved a pretty deep sacrifice that launched an attack lasting 13 moves until I blew it on move 26. At the time, I was a 1500 vs a 1900 player so I figured the only thing was to keep him on the back foot. Plus, as usual, he played a crappy opening that opened up the King side. Even though I lost, I still regard it as my best to date because of the ideas behind the sacrifice which was sound.

Game 1042490

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by buffalobill
I'm proudest of this game because it involved a pretty deep sacrifice that launched an attack lasting 13 moves until I blew it on move 26. At the time, I was a 1500 vs a 1900 player so I figured the only thing was to keep him on the back foot. Plus, as usual, he played a crappy opening that opened up the King side. Even though I lost, I still regard it ...[text shortened]... y best to date because of the ideas behind the sacrifice which was sound.

Game 1042490
Great game - the purity of your sacrifice is beautiful, but can you tell me a little bit more about the principles behind the Unorthodox Opening Exy uses? I don't think I've ever seen a Bishop support a b-pawn like that in the first few moves.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by buffalobill
I'm proudest of this game because it involved a pretty deep sacrifice that launched an attack lasting 13 moves until I blew it on move 26. At the time, I was a 1500 vs a 1900 player so I figured the only thing was to keep him on the back foot. Plus, as usual, he played a crappy opening that opened up the King side. Even though I lost, I still regard it ...[text shortened]... y best to date because of the ideas behind the sacrifice which was sound.

Game 1042490
Oops

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by Amaurote
Great game - the purity of your sacrifice is beautiful, but can you tell me a little bit more about the principles behind the Unorthodox Opening Exy uses? I don't think I've ever seen a Bishop support a b-pawn like that in the first few moves.
I have to laugh to (not at) your question. I have absolutely no idea, because there were no principles. At the time I was plain annoyed because I thought it was disrespectful of my rating, so I looked for ways to to see how I could punish him for taking the bishop out of play.

s

Moves
30 Oct 05

This has to be one of my best games on here.. Game 1473824
Don't mess with me on my terrain 😉

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
This has to be one of my best games on here.. Game 1473824
Don't mess with me on my terrain 😉
what is your terrain?
just so i don't accidentally mess with you on it...

s

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by murrow
what is your terrain?
just so i don't accidentally mess with you on it...
queen pawn games

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
queen pawn games
thanks, will make a note.

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
30 Oct 05

Here are my two best skullcracking games. One pretty recent and one quite old.

Game 1266292

Game 117963

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by fierytorment
health reasons, I was being tested for cancer and I didn't have the mental or physical strength to think about chess. Life is more important than chess. I make mistakes too by the way, I'm not perfect, some really bad ones too mind you.
Funny, that's not what your profile stated at the time.

L

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Game 1051959

I like this one the best because its a great example game of a lot of possitional concepts like: playing to exploit the weak square on d5 from the opening, and playing for a space advantage, a good vs bad bishop. I think I'll write an artice about it sometime.

s

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Does anyone have any comments/analysis on this game?:

Game 1504647

I think this has to be the best game of chess I have ever played...

Any comments/analysis greatly appreciated.

f
Mr. Flame of Fury

Winona Lake

Moves
30 Oct 05

Do I have to reveal everything that goes on in my life on here? This is not something I wanted to make public, but thanks to you, it is.