1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:01
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    This is the beginning of a very intense rivalry.
    I'd like to think I"m the better player tactically but I will admit you've shown yourself to be more consistent. I'd say we're about equal...

It's war baby!
  2. BRADFORD, WEST YORKS
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:03
    fantastic, 1600+ puts faith back in the world.

Renegade
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:08
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    I'm focusing WAY more than usual thanks to that 😛.
    Game 4217033

like you did here, right?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:09
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    Game 4217033

like you did here, right?
    that was before...

😛

It's okay though, I'm winning overall score thanks to that EIGHT MOVE WIN!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:09
    no, I think you just caught Matt at his time of month.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:10
    that was before...

😛

It's okay though, I'm winning overall score thanks to that EIGHT MOVE WIN!
    need I bring up the first game where you hung e6 so fantastically?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:12
    need I bring up the first game where you hung e6 so fantastically?
    ............ well who'd expect me to actually THINK in a game vs. such a low rated player.. .I didn't actually think you'd be good.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:20
    [/b]you...good.[/b]
    who'd have thought those two words would EVER pass your lips (fingers, in this case) with reference to an underling player.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:22
    who'd have thought those two words would EVER pass your lips (fingers, in this case) with reference to an underling player.
    well it's true, you're just as strong as me, or close... our records prove that.

one possible difference is that I play into openings you're okay with and you pull me out of my comfort zone.

Patzergrl is the only person I can think of that does a better job of that than you.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:23
    well who'd expect me to actually THINK in a game vs. such a low rated player
    it's that mindset that makes it so difficult for us lesser players to improve...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:24
    it's that mindset that makes it so difficult for us lesser players to improve...
    well you managed to? You found a tactical shot that was hidden well beyond the level of an average 1400 and from that point in the game on I started to play at my full strength, barely saving a draw.
  12. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:25
    well you managed to? You found a tactical shot that was hidden well beyond the level of an average 1400 and from that point in the game on I started to play at my full strength, barely saving a draw.
    Ditto
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 02:30
    my point is this: people learn from mistakes. people will learn faster when their mistakes are corrected faster. when you play your best, you catch their mistakes faster, so they learn faster. hope this makes sense, I'm off to bed.

p.s. to dutch and yourself, I enjoy all of our games, because (even as much as I detest playing against the likes of the Dutch Defence [the opening, not the player]) they (the games) do help me improve, every time.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    my point is this: people learn from mistakes. people will learn faster when their mistakes are corrected faster. when you play your best, you catch their mistakes faster, so they learn faster. hope this makes sense, I'm off to bed.

p.s. to dutch and yourself, I enjoy all of our games, because (even as much as I detest playing against the likes of the Dutch Defence [the opening, not the player]) they (the games) do help me improve, every time.
  15. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves

double post

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree