Here are 10 questions, the answers to which are all the names of
pawnstars from RHP. They get harder as they go on:
1. Half of the original X-files team (an easy one)
2. Atticus' daughter in 'To Kill a Mockingbird'
3. A coast of India
4. Tuthmosis I, Tutankhamun and Ramses I were all one of these
5. Archaeologist who excavated Troy
6. Poet who wrote Don Juan
7. Roberto _________ played for the mighty AC Milan in early 1990s
8. one who assists a minister in a liturgical service
9. A professor of Environmental Physiology at Harvard
10. 1940s radio adventure show 'Voyage of the ________ ______'
As said before answers are all names of pawnstars who are in recent
Mark - who is very bored and trying to avoid doing work!!!!!
Tiros de Molina is credited as the first to pen the tales of Don Juan in
the story of "The Liar of Siville". There is a Molina here, but not a
After Molina, many writers & artists adopted the romantic fugure.
Mozart wrote the opera (I think), and again there's a Mozart here but
they're not a pawnstar.
This one's bugging me as I should know it, so I'm going to try to find
Jon - who's is also not working