1. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    04 Mar '05 18:07
    OK all you cryptographers, decode this:

"i like see war games there very cool and i want to be king of funny here but na an i make dum posters an need to be in a clan an need more friends."
  2. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    04 Mar '05 18:43
    How about this:

V tvir hc. Guvf vf gbb qvssvphyg. V pna abg qrpelcg gung.
  3. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    04 Mar '05 18:57
    Originally posted by THUDandBLUNDER
    How about this:

I give up. This is too difficult. I can not decrypt that.
    Neither can zzxx1, unfortunately. This thread will live forever, because the answer will always be tantalizingly just out of reach.
  4. Standard memberThe Plumber
    Leak-Proof
    under the sink
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 18:33
    Originally posted by PBE6
    OK all you cryptographers, decode this:

"i like see war games there very cool and i want to be king of funny here but na an i make dum posters an need to be in a clan an need more friends."
    In order to solve your puzzle I need to know your assumptions. Normally, one assumes that a cryptograph uses standard english spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and that each letter represents a different letter consistently throughout. If that is true in your case, then I'm stumped.

You have the two words "na" and "an". In english, there aren't roo many two letter words that can be reversed and still make a normal word. I came up with three - there may be others - on no, am ma, oh ho. Of those three, only "on no" seems to make sense here, but that requires the letter "a" to represent "o" and later you have the single letter word "o" which as far as I know isn't a word.

Care to clarify or correct?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 02:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 05:47
    Originally posted by PBE6
    Neither can zzxx1, unfortunately. This thread will live forever, because the answer will always be tantalizingly just out of reach.
    I bet that's because there is no answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree