1. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    05 Nov '04 17:48
    whats older than god, younger than land and yet dies constantly???
  2. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    06 Nov '04 14:44
    ok i think i made this one to hard so im going to give you a hint:
    look at it from a atheist point of view.
  3. at the centre
    Joined
    19 Jun '04
    Moves
    3257
    06 Nov '04 15:31
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    ok i think i made this one to hard so im going to give you a hint:
    look at it from a atheist point of view.
    MAN ..of course..
  4. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    06 Nov '04 15:47
    Originally posted by howzzat
    MAN ..of course..
    yes. maybe i have made it to easy now.😀😀😀😀😀
  5. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    12831
    07 Feb '05 18:02
    Hear about the crosseyed schoolteacher?? She couldn't control her pupils! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  6. Under Cover
    Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    28912
    08 Feb '05 02:16
    Originally posted by trains44
    Hear about the crosseyed schoolteacher?? She couldn't control her pupils! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    <sound of crickets chirping>
  7. Joined
    28 Jan '05
    Moves
    1392
    13 Feb '05 09:16
    Yo, anyone out der up for a good chess-puzzle.

    Better get u'r tinkin caps on cos here it cums
  8. Standard memberBlobby
    You Cheeky
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 Jul '04
    Moves
    5247
    13 Feb '05 09:24
    Originally posted by D Ma G
    Yo, anyone out der up for a good chess-puzzle.

    Better get u'r tinkin caps on cos here it cums
    still waiting, lost the website 😛
  9. Joined
    27 Jun '04
    Moves
    602
    19 Feb '05 15:10
    What is the puzzle????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Joined
    20 Apr '05
    Moves
    228
    30 Apr '05 21:04
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    whats older than god, younger than land and yet dies constantly???
    day?
Back to Top