1. Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    236
    07 Sep '03 04:52
    what do the rich need, the poor have and the dead eat?
  2. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Joined
    25 Feb '03
    Moves
    8046
    07 Sep '03 10:08
    Originally posted by Matt of the Light
    what do the rich need, the poor have and the dead eat?
    Brains? 😕
  3. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    26417
    07 Sep '03 14:39
    Originally posted by Matt of the Light
    what do the rich need, the poor have and the dead eat?


    Salt of the earth ?
  4. Standard memberMr Blonde
    Reservoir dog
    Copenhagen
    Joined
    17 Jun '03
    Moves
    66
    07 Sep '03 14:42
    Brains ?!?!?!? - Maybe You've watched one too many horror-flicks 😉

    Is the answer "nothing" ??
  5. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    26417
    07 Sep '03 16:49
    Originally posted by Mr Blonde
    Brains ?!?!?!? - Maybe You've watched one too many horror-flicks 😉

    Is the answer "nothing" ??


    Must be it !!
  6. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Joined
    25 Oct '02
    Moves
    20443
    07 Sep '03 17:47
    Or "less"
  7. R.I.P.
    Joined
    21 Dec '01
    Moves
    8578
    07 Sep '03 21:58
    What do the poor need, the rich have & runs in the forest ?😀
  8. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Joined
    25 Oct '02
    Moves
    20443
    07 Sep '03 22:35
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    What do the poor need, the rich have & runs in the forest ?😀
    food 😀
  9. Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    236
    08 Sep '03 06:57
    Originally posted by Matt of the Light
    what do the rich need, the poor have and the dead eat?
    the answer is 'nothing'
  10. Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    236
    08 Sep '03 07:01
    Here's another one.
    ..a king
    ..the king's wife
    ..the king's friend
    ..and the sister of the king's friend had dinner at the castle.
    For dinner there were 3 pies but no knives.
    How would they equally divide the pies?
  11. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    25826
    08 Sep '03 08:206 edits
    Originally posted by Matt of the Light
    Here's another one.
    ..a king
    ..the king's wife
    ..the king's friend
    ..and the sister of the king's friend had dinner at the castle.
    For dinner there were 3 pies but no knives.
    How would they equally divide the pies?
    They'd have to saw up their pies with their spoons! 😀😀

    Or is the king's friend's sister also the kings wife?

    Or perhaps the king's wife is also his friend (bizarre royal family I know)?

    Or perhaps the friend's sister is a vegetarian 🙂

    Ah! The kings friend must be mad and have an imaginary sister - so that's why there are no knives! 😀😀
  12. Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    236
    09 Sep '03 06:58
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    They'd have to saw up their pies with their spoons! 😀😀

    Or is the king's friend's sister also the kings wife?

    Or perhaps the king's wife is also his friend (bizarre royal family I know)?

    Or perhaps the friend's sister is a vegetarian 🙂

    Ah! The kings friend must be mad and have an imaginary sister - so that's why there are no knives! 😀😀
    your second anwer is correct!
  13. R.I.P.
    Joined
    21 Dec '01
    Moves
    8578
    12 Sep '03 22:32
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    food 😀
    Sorry wrong answer

    Q) what do the poor need, the rich have & runs in the forest ?

    Clue I have deliberately misspelt one word in the puzzle to make it harder 😕
  14. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    25826
    12 Sep '03 22:49
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Sorry wrong answer

    Q) what do the poor need, the rich have & runs in the forest ?

    Clue I have deliberately misspelt one word in the puzzle to make it harder 😕
    Cunnning - just got it! but I'll give the others a chance...
  15. Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    236
    13 Sep '03 04:18
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    What do the poor need, the rich have & runs in the forest ?😀
    water?
Back to Top