1. Joined
    16 Apr '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 17:38
    This guy goes to a bar and meet a hot chick. They talk and leave. They go to his place and make out. The girl is not letting him take off her clothes. He gets mad and the girl leaves. A week later he returns to the same club. A bunch of people are laughing him. Why?
  2. Standard memberAsher123
    Drunken Shogun
    on Satan's fork
    Moves
    24 Apr '04 20:12
    cause he thought a transexual was a hot chick
  3. Joined
    16 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Apr '04 17:43
    ๐Ÿ˜› that's right. A guy who is a dress as a guy
  4. Standard memberBarefootChessPlayer
    Barefoot Chessplayer
    central usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 05:401 edit
    Originally posted by Asher123
    cause he thought a transexual was a hot chick
    please!
    the proper designation for one who wears the clothing of the opposite gender is "transvestite"!
    "transsexual" means that one's gender is changed.
    also, in the next post (the one just before this one), i'm sure the poster meant "dresses as a girl" since otherwise the post would have little meaning.
  5. The moral highground
    Moves
    08 May '04 15:23
    because he fergot to put "at" in between laughing and him
  6. Joined
    16 Apr '04
    Moves
    19 May '04 19:02
    Sorry for the wrong term๐Ÿ˜€
  7. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    19 May '04 23:59
    Originally posted by BarefootChessPlayer
    [b]please!
    the proper designation for one who wears the clothing of the opposite gender is "transvestite"!
    "transsexual" means that one's gender is changed.
    also, in the next post (the one just before this one), i'm sure the poster meant "dresses as a girl" since otherwise the post would have little meaning.[/b]
    Not necessarily - A transsexual can be a person, who feels that they should be the opposite sex, and therefore behaves and dresses like a member of that sex. It can also mean someone who has had a sex change.

A transvestite is someone who wears the clothes of the opposite sex, but doesn't necessarily want to BE the opposite sex.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree