1. A house
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 05:13
    antoneo and cleopatra (just names in this) were found dead on the floor there was a smashed bowel next to them.If there were no bullet holes and they were not throttled gassed or stabbed and there bodys are intact, then how did they die?

message me if u give up and i will give u an answer
  2. Standard memberStarValleyWy
    BentnevolentDictater
    x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 06:07
    Originally posted by DRMADMANIAK2
    antoneo and cleopatra (just names in this) were found dead on the floor there was a smashed bowel next to them.If there were no bullet holes and they were not throttled gassed or stabbed and there bodys are intact, then how did they die?

They "gorged" on pizza and died. Thus dropping the bowl and passing into the nether realms of "gastroselfimmolatorybliss"?

Or carbon monoxide got them.

Or their pet lion attacked and killed them.

Or they were shot by bowmen.

Jeez! The answers to this are beyond limit. Lets compromise. Life got em' ?
  3. DonationAcolyte
    Now With Added BA
    Loughborough
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 11:23
    Originally posted by DRMADMANIAK2

The traditional answer is that a cat knocked over the bowl and antoneo and cleopatra suffocated, since goldfish can't breathe air. But as SVW said, loads of possible answers.
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 16:53
    Originally posted by Acolyte
    The traditional answer is that a cat knocked over the bowl and antoneo and cleopatra suffocated, since goldfish can't breathe air. But as SVW said, loads of possible answers.
    Original poster said ''smashed bowel'' though.
  5. A house
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 22:40
    acolyte is right!

But the real answer is the cat knocked over the bowel๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  6. DonationAcolyte
    Now With Added BA
    Loughborough
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 01:271 edit
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Original poster said ''smashed bowel'' though.
    What is a bowel? Can bowels smash? I'm confused ๐Ÿ˜•

Perhaps a bowel is any one of the organs which are collectively known as the bowels. So perhaps there was a stomach on the floor which had been dunked in liquid nitrogen and then smashed. Don't know what this has to do with the rest of the puzzle though...
  7. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 02:47

Perhaps a bowel is any one of the organs which are collectively known as the bowels. So perhaps there was a stomach on the floor which had been dunked in liquid nitrogen and then smashed. Don't know what this has to do with the rest of the puzzle though...
    Exactly. I don't know where you all got ''bowl''.
  8. in complete
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 12:22

Perhaps it was the shock! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  9. A house
    Moves
    21 Jan '04 02:35
    Sorry I'v got this spellcheck on the internet and it keeps changing the thing that the fish swim in (round glass thing) into bowel๐Ÿ˜ณ

SORRY!