1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    howling mad
    In the den
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    05 Jan '08 21:21
    I am finished when the Shah is dead
    Or 'gone-off' like some old bread.
    Or when its too much pain
    You have to write your name again.

    What am I?

    retarded is INCORRECT 😀
  2. Joined
    05 Jun '07
    Moves
    906
    06 Jan '08 04:45
    Does Shah refer to a class of important people?
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    06 Jan '08 08:45
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I am finished when the Shah is dead
    Or 'gone-off' like some old bread.
    Or when its too much pain
    You have to write your name again.

    What am I?

    retarded is INCORRECT 😀
    Entropy? Disease? Mold?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    howling mad
    In the den
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Jan '08 15:04
    Originally posted by twilight2007
    Does Shah refer to a class of important people?
    No.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    howling mad
    In the den
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Jan '08 15:04
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Entropy? Disease? Mold?
    All incorrect but thanks for having a go!
  6. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    696
    06 Jan '08 16:14
    CHESS! how can people not get that?
  7. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    696
    06 Jan '08 16:14
    CHESS! how can people not get that?
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    howling mad
    In the den
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Jan '08 17:401 edit
    Originally posted by doodinthemood
    CHESS! how can people not get that?
    Of course you are correct, the first line made it too easy. Now have a go at the remaining riddle.
  9. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    27860
    06 Jan '08 19:43
    Originally posted by doodinthemood
    CHESS! how can people not get that?
    Because what do the other three lines have to do with chess?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    howling mad
    In the den
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Jan '08 20:20
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Because what do the other three lines have to do with chess?
    1. I am finished when the Shah is dead
    this is a reference to CHECKMATE finishing the game.

    2. Or 'gone-off' like some old bread.
    this is a reference to STALEMATE finishing the game.

    3. Or when its too much pain
    You have to write your name again.
    this is a reference to RESIGNING (re-signing)
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    07 Jan '08 06:40
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    1. I am finished when the Shah is dead
    this is a reference to CHECKMATE finishing the game.

    2. Or 'gone-off' like some old bread.
    this is a reference to STALEMATE finishing the game.

    3. Or when its too much pain
    You have to write your name again.
    this is a reference to RESIGNING (re-signing)
    Cute.
Back to Top