ATTENTION POPULOUS

ATTENTION POPULOUS

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Jul 06

Originally posted by Palynka
I know your reduced number of brain-cells can't tell the difference. I'll explain again in simple terms:

Cluttering = Bad
Posting a poser (good or bad) = Good

Simple, isn't it?
Wrong. Pointless Posers are in fact pointless.

R

Moves
09 Jul 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Here's a poser. Why are pointless posers pointless?

E
YNWA

Moves
09 Jul 06

Originally posted by Ramiri15
Here's a poser. Why are pointless posers pointless?
I know some posers who pointlessly post.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
09 Jul 06

The liberty of posting posers that people like you or BigDog think are pointless is not pointless.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Jul 06

The liberty of posting posers that people like you or BigDog think are pointless is not pointless.
And the liberty of telling you to shut the hell up is also not pointless.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
09 Jul 06

And the liberty of telling you to shut the hell up is also not pointless.
That is debatable.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Jul 06

That is debatable.
Why?

h

Moves
09 Jul 06

If posts genuinely are pointless, then ignore them, they'll drop off the first page soon enough. Alternatively you could carry on your own one man version of the "Word Association" thread - thus giving so called pointless threads undue prominence. I often find interesting puzzles here and usually from the same authors - simply learn the people who post puzzles that interest you and forget the rest.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
10 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardbradley
If posts genuinely are pointless, then ignore them, they'll drop off the first page soon enough. Alternatively you could carry on your own one man version of the "Word Association" thread - thus giving so called pointless threads undue prominence. I often find interesting puzzles here and usually from the same authors - simply learn the people who post puzzles that interest you and forget the rest.
It's kind of hard to ignore when you look at the front page and half of the threads are started by one author and every one is a riddle from the hobbit or one you hear while sitting on the reading mat.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
10 Jul 06

Originally posted by howardbradley
The problem with the one man Word Association thread is that the answer has been given several times and ChessKid1 is not even reading the posts.

So as far as I can tell, it is awesome.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
06 Sep 06

Bump.

c

Moves
06 Sep 06

since this forum has no way to rate threads or mark them in any way, here is my genius idea:

how about the starter of pointless crap puzzles put the word CRAP in capital laters in the title of their new thread? then people like me who like the rare good puzzles dont have to waste time clicking on them, while others who enjoy them, know right away there is candy inside. 🙂

x
Incroyant

tinyurl.com/ksdwu

Moves
14 Sep 06

Originally posted by crazyblue
since this forum has no way to rate threads or mark them in any way, here is my genius idea:

how about the starter of pointless crap puzzles put the word CRAP in capital laters in the title of their new thread? then people like me who like the rare good puzzles dont have to waste time clicking on them, while others who enjoy them, know right away there is candy inside. 🙂
CRAP-ATTENTION POPULOUS

Works for me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Sep 06

I wonder how many HD's Russ had to install to hold all the pointless posts here and in the other forums?

In your face

Moves
16 Sep 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Oh, how will my poor, damaged self esteem every recover? The 'bad=good' guy thinks I have a disability. 😵
I have a disunderstanding unstability. Can anyone help? Me?