1. In your face
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 02:42
    Originally posted by howardbradley
    If posts genuinely are pointless, then ignore them, they'll drop off the first page soon enough. Alternatively you could carry on your own one man version of the "Word Association" thread - thus giving so called pointless threads undue prominence. I often find interesting puzzles here and usually from the same authors - simply learn the people who post puzzles that interest you and forget the rest.
    That's a F*********ing good point dude.
  2. Joined
    15 May '04
    Moves
    17 Sep '06 18:53
    I am also from New Zealand.

What does that have to do with the price of fish?

Fish have feelings too.

Eat. Calm. Diet. Fast. Breathe. Riot. Kiss. Love. Sex. Baby. Happy. Dead. Sad. Sex. Toilet. Enjoyable. Art. Lift. Become. Devour. Entire. Whole. World. Climax. Climate. Warm. Cold. Freezing. Light. Day. Night. Dark. Think. Think. Eat. Sleep. Wonder. Nomad. Indeed. I. Eye. Rye. Ryu. Ken. Sub-Zero. Ice. Vanilla. Chocolate. Samoan. Fresh. Subway. Food. Bears. Beers. Claws. Attack. Defend. League. Australian. Samoan. Cool. Lick. Enjoy. Rest. Rose. Pedal. Bike. Ride. Milf. Grand-Milf. Sick. Disturbed. Chess. Expansive. Hard. Me. Lae. Girls. Reject. Cool. Reject. Deep. Understanding. Intellect. Windows XP.
  3. Joined
    25 Sep '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 19:55
    you lot are utter chumps. some even deserve the title of poindexter. if you're also wearing glasses hang your head in shame and reach for another burger.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree