1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 05:46
    Originally posted by Zelinda
    i took my as you call it 'crap' to genral, and it was deleted!
    I guess even the general forum has some standards.
  2. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    05 Jan '06 16:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It only seems that way. The ones who are obnoxious are obnoxious for different reasons, and only a few are completely incorrigible. Luckily, most can be made to be at least a little bit less obnoxious. Remember that it is mainly a defensive reaction to avoid seeming vulnerable, and if you can get them to see that being vulnerable is not entirely a bad th ...[text shortened]... he overall obnoxiousness factor. Good luck, though... it's an uphill struggle all the way. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Tosh!
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    05 Jan '06 16:30
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I guess even the general forum has some standards.
    You don't often appear to make mistakes. I'm astonished!
  4. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '06 17:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Oh Jesus Christ.
    You call me?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 03:50
    Your question was anything but straight.
    if you say anything, i could not care less. i think your an ass.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 04:09
    if you say anything, i could not care less. i think your an ass.
    You're.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 04:29
    You're.
    like i said. i think you are an ass, and i could not care less what you say.
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 10:43
    i have a question for men and women out there. are all boyz obnoxtious? i have only met a few who are decent. are they? this is a very important question.
    surely the fact that you have met afew decent ones, answers your own question.

what a silly question
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 15:251 edit
    like i said. i think you are an ass, and i could not care less what you say.
    You go, girl, lol...

Notice that it is all the "boyz" here being the obnoxious ones? Hehe... as I'm sure you know, they are even more obnoxious in a group because they are all trying to look "cool" to one another (or at the very least, trying NOT to look too "uncool" ). You do have a few choices here... you can decide to fight fire with fire and be obnoxious back, hoping to knock them down a peg or two, or you can just ignore the most obnoxious ones. Don't try talking to any one of them with too much honesty or emotion, though, because they'll only blow that back in your face, because amongst "boyz", showing any emotion or vulnerability is part of that "looking uncool" thing they hate. Because of this, you might have some success one-on-one with them. The "boyz" are generally much less obnoxious once you get them away from other "boyz"... hehe... Good luck, hun... ๐Ÿ™‚
  10. London
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 17:53
    You go, girl, lol...

Notice that it is all the "boyz" here being the obnoxious ones? Hehe... as I'm sure you know, they are even more obnoxious in a group because they are all trying to look "cool" to one another (or at the very least, trying NOT to look too "uncool" ). You do have a few choices here... you can decide to fight fire with fire and be obn ...[text shortened]... xious once you get them away from other "boyz"... hehe... Good luck, hun... ๐Ÿ™‚
    One of you "girlz" go and put the kettle on, there's a love
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 12:39
    You go, girl, lol...

Notice that it is all the "boyz" here being the obnoxious ones? Hehe... as I'm sure you know, they are even more obnoxious in a group because they are all trying to look "cool" to one another (or at the very least, trying NOT to look too "uncool" ). You do have a few choices here... you can decide to fight fire with fire and be obn ...[text shortened]... xious once you get them away from other "boyz"... hehe... Good luck, hun... ๐Ÿ™‚
    PMS ALERT !!!!๐Ÿ˜ 
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 14:40
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    PMS ALERT !!!!๐Ÿ˜ 
    Oh, this is not PMS, hun... you need to look elsewhere here for that... this is infinitely more tame by comparison...
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 12:25
    Oh, this is not PMS, hun... you need to look elsewhere here for that... this is infinitely more tame by comparison...
    i non obnoxiously giggle at your response๐Ÿ˜€
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 04:24
    You go, girl, lol...

thank you. lola
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 22:47
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    i non obnoxiously giggle at your response๐Ÿ˜€
    Plonker.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree