1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 00:50
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    you sure? maybe you just dont want to be...
    i am positive! butt out!

it's people like you that prove to me all men a complete @sses!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 00:51
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    this thread is pure comedy!!!

hahahaahahahahaahahaahaahahaahahahahahahaahhahahaaahahah

im rolling around my floor laughing so much hahahahaha
    i for one don't think it's funny.

so many people are asses!
  3. back in business
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 07:131 edit
    Originally posted by Zelinda

it's people like you that prove to me all men a complete @sses!
    im so sorry 🙁
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 17:21
    im so sorry 🙁
    that's good. you should be. i'm sorry also, i'm very tired. but it's still annoying.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 18:06
    okay, so i know now that more than half of the guys on planet earth are obnoxious almost all the time. the rest of them are at some point.

So, new questions: Why are men so evil, cruel, harsh?
    Why do they like to tease?
    And what is so awsome about violence to guys?
  6. back in business
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 18:40

btw how old are you? 🙂
  7. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 21:32
    ....because i felt like it.

so deal with it!
    Who's obnoxtious now?
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 11:56
    okay, so i know now that more than half of the guys on planet earth are obnoxious almost all the time. the rest of them are at some point.

Goodness this thread makes me feel old. Lol, I suppose at 37 I am old to most of you.

Zelinda, you cannot really believe that all men are so bad. I find that almost everyone, men and women, react to how they are traeted. If you treat a man with respect, love and tenderness on the whole he will treat you in the same way.

I know there will be exceptions to this but women can be just as cruel as men, sometimes worse. Men tend to be thoughtless more than nasty, whereas some women deliberately try to hurt their partners.

Just my point of view.

Lisa x
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 19:51
    btw how old are you? 🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 19:51
    Originally posted by zebano
    Who's obnoxtious now?
    you.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 19:52
    Originally posted by bambee
    Goodness this thread makes me feel old. Lol, I suppose at 37 I am old to most of you.

Zelinda, you cannot really believe that all men are so bad. I find that almost everyone, men and women, react to how they are traeted. If you treat a man with respect, love and tenderness on the whole he will treat you in the same way.

I know there will be exceptions t ...[text shortened]... whereas some women deliberately try to hurt their partners.

Just my point of view.

Lisa x
    hmmmm...............maybe
  12. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 21:14

Well, you've come to that realization surprisingly early in life. Congratulations. Perhaps it's nicer to live in ignorance for as long as possible, but you had to find out at some point.

And you've figured it out for the most part. First off, I don't think this thread is a good representation, as it's on a chess site where most rules of courtesy don't apply. Also, the people who want to reply to the thread do so because they like to make fun of people. Most people don't want to spend the unrewarding time to write a serious post.

But the reason most guys are nice is because they want to get laid. Strangely, this is also the reason that guys are obnoxious as well. Hell, it's practically why we do everything. There are some to which this rule doesn't fully apply. But you'll find that you're not sexually attracted to those kinds of guys. Your prospects for relationships are kind of bleak. On the bright side, you're more mature than guys your age currently. So you'll find them less annoying, cruel, and obnoxious as they catch up to you in maturity.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 23:47
    Originally posted by ark13
    Well, you've come to that realization surprisingly early in life. Congratulations. Perhaps it's nicer to live in ignorance for as long as possible, but you had to find out at some point.

And you've figured it out for the most part. First off, I don't think this thread is a good representation, as it's on a chess site where most rules of courtesy don't ...[text shortened]... find them less annoying, cruel, and obnoxious as they catch up to you in maturity.
    uhuh. ummm... what makes you say most guys are nice?

and can you answer my other 2 questions.
  14. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 03:04
    uhuh. ummm... what makes you say most guys are nice?

and can you answer my other 2 questions.
    More mature guys are nice to girls, but like I said, it's for less than altruistic reasons. However, what I meant was that the major reason for guys being nice was because they want to get laid, not that most guys were nice. That depends on your definition of nice.

I'll give it a try. But keep in mind I'm just 16 myself, so I'm no expert. However, I am a member of the "enemy," who happens to be aware enough to be able to see how we behave. Which generally is relatively stupidly, and I'll be the first one to admit it.

Guys tease to flirt with you. Don't worry. They'll get better at it.

Guys like violence because we are naturally designed to. Evolution has molded men to be the hunters, the protectors. Thus, we have a natural obsession with violence as it was evolutionarily benificial.
  15. Standard membergollumprawn
    it's mine
    manchester, england
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 17:41
    i have a question for men and women out there. are all boyz obnoxtious? i have only met a few who are decent. are they? this is a very important question.
    yes i confess us men are all the same just like people of different nations are all the same. pre-justice

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree