1. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    117226
    09 Feb '06 17:39
    *I'm so terribly lonely. It's been ages since I talked to a girl, really... I badly need someone to flirt with me. Please, just someone with a remotely feminine sounding name, or a picture that remotely resembles a human female. I'll believe you, honest! Even if you're really a guy who gets off on pretending to be a girl...as long as you can fool me, I don't care.

    Yes, I know it's a puzzles forum, but I'm so desperate, I don't care! In every other forum, there's too much activity and my thread falls off the first page. This is the only good place I can meet people! Nevermind the fact that there's a forum specifically meeting people...


    * - inspired by some of the recent posts in this forum

    I'll cover it by throwing in a cheesy puzzle to confuse the mods.

    White mates in 3

    And I'll make you fools wait two whole weeks for the bloody answer!
  2. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    09 Feb '06 18:181 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    And I'll make you fools wait two whole weeks for the bloody answer!
    Make it one, and I'll introduce you to my sister.
  3. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    117226
    09 Feb '06 19:36
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Make it one, and I'll introduce you to my sister.
    You would hook her up with a Yank? She must be the unpopular one of the family.
  4. Berks.
    Joined
    27 Nov '04
    Moves
    41991
    09 Feb '06 22:49
    A joke it may be, but I'd have put it on Bowmann to post a broken problem round here 😀.
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    10 Feb '06 00:28
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    You would hook her up with a Yank? She must be the unpopular one of the family.
    You bet your ass she is!
  6. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Joined
    25 Oct '02
    Moves
    20443
    10 Feb '06 10:45
    Originally posted by Peakite
    A joke it may be, but I'd have put it on Bowmann to post a broken problem round here 😀.
    White can Mate in 2 as well. The question is if you can find how white mates in three :p
  7. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    117226
    10 Feb '06 17:00
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    White can Mate in 2 as well. The question is if you can find how white mates in three :p
    Yeah, that's it. I'll make the solution a) #2 b) #3 exactly.

    See? All better now. 😛
Back to Top