1. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 02:42
    I was just thinking about this outside, so here goes; do those living in southern regions of the world, where it doesn't snow and rarely gets below 20 degrees celcius, that if you go outside in the winter you can see your breath? I live in northern Alberta (Canada), and just wondered. I am sure most people do know this from going inside large freezers and some such, but I thought it would be neat to find out.
  2. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 20:05
    That though has never occured to me before, but I wonder as well, do people living where it never gets below freezing know that. I assume they could figure it out, but does the thought ever occur if you never deal with cold weather.
  3. Joined
    01 May '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 21:59
    Originally posted by prosoccer
    I was just thinking about this outside, so here goes; do those living in southern regions of the world, where it doesn't snow and rarely gets below 20 degrees celcius, that if you go outside in the winter you can see your breath? I live in northern Alberta (Canada), and just wondered. I am sure most people do know this from going inside large freezers and some such, but I thought it would be neat to find out.
    Obviously not!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree