Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

1. 20 Dec '05 20:04
    can someone make or give me a link to a site with easy chesss puzzles? the ones you guys make are fun and all but i sometimes just want something easy
  2. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    20 Dec '05 21:24
  3. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    20 Dec '05 21:56
    Here's a puzzle for you:

Why did you confirm you were over 13 when you registered when you are not? (Thread 34514 page 3)
  4. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    20 Dec '05 23:02
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Here's a puzzle for you:

Why did you confirm you were over 13 when you registered when you are not? (Thread 34514 page 3)
    Too easy. But I won't spoil it by giving the answer.
  5. 21 Dec '05 12:39
    Originally posted by trallphaz
    can someone make or give me a link to a site with easy chesss puzzles?
    http://home.no.net/ronnell/chessproblems/chessmain.html

especially the mates in 1 are easy.
  6. 22 Dec '05 21:26
    Here's a puzzle for you:

cause i was turning 13 in about a week.
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    22 Dec '05 22:35
    cause i was turning 13 in about a week.
    And yet 5 months after you registered you say you are 12.
  8. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    22 Dec '05 23:24
    Hmm, this is harder than I first thought.
  9. 23 Dec '05 20:39 / 7 edits
    i didnt register 5 months ago
    i registered on november 30th, which was only 24 days ago. subtract a week from that and you get 17 days after my birthday which is today, 17 days after my b-day. subtract another 2 from that cause i made that post about 2 days ago. i made a mistake, and ssaid i was younger than i am because it was so close to my birthday. everyone does that now and then after their birthday.
  10. 23 Dec '05 23:51
    i didnt register 5 months ago
    i registered on november 30th, which was only 24 days ago. subtract a week from that and you get 17 days after my birthday which is today, 17 days after my b-day. subtract another 2 from that cause i made that post about 2 days ago. i made a mistake, and ssaid i was younger than i am because it was so close to my birthday. everyone does that now and then after their birthday.
    7 edits lol
    took you quite some time to figure it all out
    my advice is, just ignore them trall. they dont care about whether you were 13 when you registered. theyre just playing some mind games is all
  11. 24 Dec '05 03:33
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    7 edits lol
    my advice is, just ignore them trall. they dont care about whether you were 13 when you registered. theyre just playing some mind games is all
    yeah i kept making typos and leaving stuff out and i had to rewrite it over and over again
  12. 24 Dec '05 03:34
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    7 edits lol
    and it wouldnt be as bad if xanthos didnt make stuff up about me. thats what got me mad for some reason. i registered nov.30 and he said 5 months ago