1. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    6353
    17 Jul '17 22:47
    A typo doesn't make me a bad speller but your in-accurate cryptic compilations does make you out to be a moronic twat.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jul '17 00:31
    Originally posted by michelleon
    A typo doesn't make me a bad speller but your in-accurate cryptic compilations does make you out to be a moronic twat.
    Your spelling is inaccurate.

    And the correct verb is do, not does.

    Is English your second language?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    invigorated
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    18 Jul '17 01:08
    Originally posted by michelleon
    A typo doesn't make me a bad speller but your in-accurate cryptic compilations does make you out to be a moronic twat.
    inaccurate 100 times please.

    Or explain how adding a hyphen can be a typographical error. 🙄
  4. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    6353
    18 Jul '17 01:15
    At least my cryptic compilations are correct, not like your moronic attempts.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jul '17 03:35
    Originally posted by michelleon
    At least my cryptic compilations are correct, not like your moronic attempts.
    You should consider using your spare time to brush up on syntax and reading comprehension.

    And don't try to tell us you have no spare time.

    Think of all the hours you save each week by using a chess engine in your games instead of taking the time to ponder moves.
  6. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    6353
    18 Jul '17 04:39
    Editing my posts in your reply's to substantiate your argument just demonstrates your stupidity and certainly will not improve your pathetic and meagre compilation skills, moron.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    invigorated
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    18 Jul '17 06:58
    Originally posted by michelleon
    Editing my posts in your reply's to substantiate your argument just demonstrates your stupidity and certainly will not improve your pathetic and meagre compilation skills, moron.
    i didn't edit any reply.
    Again you just show up your ignorance!

    (The problem is with the markup language.)
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    18 Jul '17 14:35
    Hey, Michelle, here's a cryptic clue just for you:

    Corrupt leader draws winter need. (7)
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    02 Aug '17 01:18
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Hey, Michelle, here's a cryptic clue just for you:

    Corrupt leader draws winter need. (7)
    Give up?
Back to Top