1. Diverse City
    Joined
    27 Aug '07
    Moves
    956
    03 Nov '07 00:32
    How many elfs does it take to screw in a light bulb?











    6 if you stuff em in real tight,
  2. At the Revolution
    Joined
    15 Sep '07
    Moves
    5073
    04 Nov '07 16:44
    😕
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    12804
    04 Nov '07 20:45
    How many Californians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

    None, they screw in hot tubs.

    *bu-dum-chish*
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    04 Nov '07 22:48
    Originally posted by ark13
    How many Californians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

    None, they screw in hot tubs.

    *bu-dum-chish*
    DUMB
  5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    22 Nov '07 23:01
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck Chuck Norris?
  6. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Joined
    23 Feb '07
    Moves
    7113
    22 Nov '07 23:062 edits
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck Chuck Norris?
    If a wood chuck could chuck Chuck Norris? What kind of a ridiculous question is that! Only Chuck Norris can chuck Chuck Norris.

    Edits: Sorry lots of chucks...
  7. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    7733
    23 Nov '07 00:19
    When did posers and puzzles turn into General?............🙄
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    23 Nov '07 10:08
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck Chuck Norris?
    a woodchuck would any wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck Norris.
  9. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Joined
    25 Oct '02
    Moves
    20443
    28 Nov '07 14:00
    Originally posted by agryson
    If a wood chuck could chuck Chuck Norris? What kind of a ridiculous question is that! Only Chuck Norris can chuck Chuck Norris.

    Edits: Sorry lots of chucks...
    YouTube

    Apparently Bruce Lee can chuck Chuck Norris 🙂
  10. Diverse City
    Joined
    27 Aug '07
    Moves
    956
    30 Nov '07 16:57
    Its DUMB I know I like confusing people
Back to Top