1. Melbourne
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 05:26
    I love girls, and i thin now is the time to rise and shine and snatch my first GIRLFRIEND.....how do i go, ive got one girl already on me, but i only met her on the internet, she lives near me but not near enuff to wal ....how do i meet
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 06:43
    Originally posted by jimrulz1518
    I love girls, and i thin now is the time to rise and shine and snatch my first GIRLFRIEND.....how do i go, ive got one girl already on me, but i only met her on the internet, she lives near me but not near enuff to wal ....how do i meet
    Call a cab, catch a bus, hitch a ride, etc. Use some freakin' imagination, man!
  3. Joined
    07 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 13:13
    i'm not sure. i mean just be careful you know. meeting people from the internet can be dangerous. i suppose you should call a cab take a bus blah, blah, blah. but be sure to meet, if you do, somewhere public.
  4. Joined
    25 Jun '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 10:51
    Call her to your house😉
  5. Mississauga, Ontario
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 15:471 edit
    Tell her to meet you in the back alley next to a McDonalds.

Girls like a guy with class. 😉
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 04:07
    Fix the 'K' on your keyboard.
  7. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 09:37
    Originally posted by Checkmate187
    Fix the 'K' on your keyboard.
    That's a good start. But don't forget to fix your clothes, hair, breath, diction, manners, attitude, sense of humour, and monetary position. Jimmy, you're going nowhere fast. Poor sod.
  8. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 11:32
    Do you get your kicks from starting this exact thread every few days&seeing what kind of replies it receives? I think you should spend less time jerking off to red hot pawn. You really are a sad tosser!
  9. Dhaka
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 18:31
    guys when will you stop posting. He might be having dates with her by now...
  10. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:101 edit
    Originally posted by setlist
    Do you get your kicks from starting this exact thread every few days&seeing what kind of replies it receives? I think you should spend less time jerking off to red hot pawn. You really are a sad tosser!
    Do you get your kicks from harrassing and insulting children online? Let the kid do what he wants.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 04:16
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Call a cab, catch a bus, hitch a ride, etc. Use some freakin' imagination, man!
    first, if you really are nervous, ask her to describe herself, what she looks like, her hobbies. then either get a cab or bus. hell, rent a limo!😀 but, if you're any kind of real man, you'll not care what she looks like, and will march over to her house, and ask her out. get the going gets tough, the tough gets going. get your butt out there and take a chance. you like her, she probably likes you, so pluck up what ever courage you've got!!! go get her tiger! lol
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 04:17
    Originally posted by Tetsujin
    Tell her to meet you in the back alley next to a McDonalds.

Girls like a guy with class. 😉
    good idea, i thin.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 04:18
    hey, give him hope, not sh** like that! you go Jimmy!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 04:19
    shut the **** up!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 04:20
    VERY TRUE. Jimmy, have you asked her out yet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree