1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '06 19:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, rule # 2, costs the team a 5 meter penalty.....
    No, the penalty is vomits all over... Floating around as big drops, drops and tiny drops. The penalty affects instantanously and for every one inside.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '06 20:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No, the penalty is vomits all over... Floating around as big drops, drops and tiny drops. The penalty affects instantanously and for every one inside.
    Ah, you didn't know about the ball boys, vomit balls that is, just like in tennis except they have buckets....
    Besides the players have vomit catchers in their helmets, kind of like big rubbers that collect the stuff, see, and when that happens, you get automatically sidelined and a replacement comes in.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 05:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, you didn't know about the ball boys, vomit balls that is, just like in tennis except they have buckets....
    Besides the players have vomit catchers in their helmets, kind of like big rubbers that collect the stuff, see, and when that happens, you get automatically sidelined and a replacement comes in.
    Is the vomit boys a part of the team?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 16:02
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is the vomit boys a part of the team?
    I would say part of the infrastucture, like the ball boys in tennis are not part of the davis cup team championships, but are simply employed by the stadium.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 06:35
    Ender's Game describes a zero gravity game kind of like Laser Tag.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 10:51
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Ender's Game describes a zero gravity game kind of like Laser Tag.
    Yep it sure does, and a lot more, I've read almost every Orson Scott Card book he wrote, the Memory of Earth series, for instance. But the Ender Series is the only one with space games in it, if I remember correctly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree