Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 24 Jul '06 19:27
    how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.....?
  2. 24 Jul '06 21:24
    Originally posted by ahoffman
    how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.....?
    Ooooooooh, let me see.
  3. 24 Jul '06 22:37
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Ooooooooh, let me see.
    you have no idea do you! HA i riddled the freakin world!
  4. 25 Jul '06 11:21
    BigDoggProblem will love this!!!!
  5. Standard member Alcra
    Lazy Sod
    25 Jul '06 12:33
    he would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  6. 25 Jul '06 12:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Alcra
    he would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    BigDoggProblem is into wood chucking big time and would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    How much wood would he chuck? as much as he could.
  7. 25 Jul '06 13:11
    None, you said a wood chuck can chuck wood, not a woodchuck. therefore a woodchuck cannot chuck any wood (well you havnt said it can)
  8. 25 Jul '06 13:48
    haha didnt think this would get that much attention....i have no idea how much wood a woodchuck could chuck.....im not a damn woodchuck... but your all wrong...the answer is 5....dont ask me how just somehow or another its five okay?
  9. 25 Jul '06 14:09
    Originally posted by ahoffman
    haha didnt think this would get that much attention....i have no idea how much wood a woodchuck could chuck.....im not a damn woodchuck... but your all wrong...the answer is 5....dont ask me how just somehow or another its five okay?
    Five - just specify the units as fifths of wood that a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  10. 25 Jul '06 16:10
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Five - just specify the units as fifths of wood that a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    um....yes?