1. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 04:23

I'm pretty perplexed, I've only seemed to solve Bf1-c4 and it's suppose to be check in 10 moves. I'm dying to know a solution.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 09:30
    Originally posted by JeraB
    [fen]Q4b1r/2pn1kpp/2Np1p2/5P2/8/1KN5/P2q2PP/5B1R[/fen]
    I'm pretty perplexed, I've only seemed to solve Bf1-c4 and it's suppose to be check in 10 moves. I'm dying to know a solution.
    Presumably its black to mate in 10 starting with Nc5+
  3. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Presumably its black to mate in 10 starting with Nc5+
    That's what I thought too but supposedly it's white to mate which made me more lost. It's been driving me mad not knowing the solution.
  4. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:35
    After trying this for a long time, I figured out some aspects of the solution, for example the the distraction idea of Re1. But finally I decided to ask the computer. So I can confirm its possible for White to checkmate in 10 but I wonder if anyone is able to figure out all these moves. PM me if you want but can't find the solution. 🙂
  5. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:57
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    After trying this for a long time, I figured out some aspects of the solution, for example the the distraction idea of Re1. But finally I decided to ask the computer. So I can confirm its possible for White to checkmate in 10 but I wonder if anyone is able to figure out all these moves. PM me if you want but can't find the solution. 🙂
    Thanks I couldn't of even come up with that diduction. Yeah it would be great to know if it's even possible for White to checkmate in 10. Thanks for the attempt nevertheless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree