Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 01 Jul '06 23:00
    What number comes next?
    58, 62, 70, 94 ...
  2. 02 Jul '06 00:09
    02, but I can't say what would come after that.
  3. 02 Jul '06 00:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Diapason
    What number comes next?
    58, 62, 70, 94 ...
    The next number is 190

    why?

    The diference between 58 and 62 is 4, then:

    4*2=8+62=70
    8*3=24+70=94
    24*4=96+94=190
  4. 02 Jul '06 00:42
    not 06 for sure.

    but the sequenes: 54, 74, 90 is followed by 06
  5. 02 Jul '06 01:29
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    not 06 for sure.

    but the sequenes: 54, 74, 90 is followed by 06
    You're almost right, but 06 is only preceded by 98.
  6. 02 Jul '06 03:41
    282
  7. 02 Jul '06 11:04
    if this is some sort of soccer world cup trivia i'm gonna be annoyed.
  8. 03 Jul '06 07:28
    Originally posted by aginis
    if this is some sort of soccer world cup trivia i'm gonna be annoyed.
    Ah. I'll keep out of your way for a bit then!

    [Congrats to howardbradley. crazyblue - it would be good if your sequence did continue 06. Good luck!]
  9. 03 Jul '06 16:57
    Originally posted by Diapason
    Ah. I'll keep out of your way for a bit then!

    [Congrats to howardbradley. crazyblue - it would be good if your sequence did continue 06. Good luck!]
    Hey hey... what about France??? They just took down Brasil, they can take down the lot now.