Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    5514
    21 Mar '11 11:51
    i dont see any proof, other than that the aztecs lost their paper....
    what do you guys think?
  2. ALG
    Joined
    16 Dec '07
    Moves
    6190
    21 Mar '11 19:38
    How much proof do you need before you believe the obvious? 😠
  3. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    5514
    21 Mar '11 20:54
    any other than if somebody's calendar runs out...im just wondering...
    😛
  4. Standard membersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    21 Mar '11 22:22
    Originally posted by Banana King
    any other than if somebody's calendar runs out...im just wondering...
    😛
    Actually, it does't run out, just the end of one cycle and the start of another. A lot of doomsday preachers are going to have egg on their face come 2013 and absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happens. There is not much more the Earth can throw at us now, 2 each 9 level earthquakes, broken nuclear supplies. Heck, we didn't even have to wait till 2012, we have enough problems right now.
  5. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    35068
    22 Mar '11 10:03
    Yes, we're all doomed. Might as well send me all your money.
  6. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    5514
    22 Mar '11 11:49
    well...if the world does explode, at least i'll be there when it happens to experience...it
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    616517
    22 Mar '11 13:03
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    How much proof do you need before you believe the obvious? 😠
    Nostradamus predicted that within 3 years from the fall of The Lady (the Bank of England was called The Lady in his time) would be the end. November 2008 was the "fall". I guess we had a good run.
  8. ALG
    Joined
    16 Dec '07
    Moves
    6190
    22 Mar '11 15:02
    Originally posted by Banana King
    any other than if somebody's calendar runs out...im just wondering...
    😛
    Wise words, wise words. I can tell you my calendar runs out yearly, but I'm still alive.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7488
    23 Mar '11 10:18
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Nostradamus predicted that within 3 years from the fall of The Lady (the Bank of England was called The Lady in his time) would be the end. November 2008 was the "fall". I guess we had a good run.
    Nostradamus, 1503-1566.
    Old Lady of Threadneedle Street, 1694-floruit.

    Yeah, Nozzie clearly predicted the end of the world in 2012 🙄.

    Richard
  10. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    5514
    23 Mar '11 22:52
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Wise words, wise words. I can tell you my calendar runs out yearly, but I'm still alive.
    whew! me too!
  11. Berlin
    Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    71252
    24 Mar '11 16:25
    I am looking forward to 2013. I wonder what excuse the doomsday preachers will come up with after nothing has happened?
  12. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    5514
    24 Mar '11 22:04
    haha...yes
  13. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    25 Mar '11 12:26
    Originally posted by Banana King
    i dont see any proof, other than that the aztecs lost their paper....
    what do you guys think?
    I hope not, otherwise I have wasted money buying a new 5 year diary.
  14. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    5514
    26 Mar '11 11:50
    yes...five year savings bonds....wasted....
  15. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    26517
    26 Mar '11 15:29
    As all predictions of the world's end that have expired have been wrong, the odds are that any unexpired one is wrong too.
Back to Top