1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 02:49
    The man is a burgler, sneaking in the house of someone who has a gun at hand. He's not sneaky enough to avoid detection unless the music's on. Once it was turned off, the man was caught and shaught - I mean shot.
  2. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 04:59
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Well yes, I suppose so but none were the answer I was looking for, although one came closer than the others.
    I hope it's nothing to do with car crashes - that would be a bit close to reality!
  3. In your face
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 11:40
    The Chemical Brothers were recording their latest single. It had a sampling of a person hooked up to an ECG in hospital. The man died so the music stopped. Hmmmm, maybe not.
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 14:382 edits
    Are you playing dumb on purpose or are you always like this on the first of the month?

My guess is that you have a character flaw.
    The blind man went swimming. He left his portable radio playing on the beach so that he could find the shore. The batteries died. And he followed.

[Mystery Edits]
  5. In your face
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 15:01
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    The blind man went swimming. He left his portable radio playing on the beach so that he could find the shore. The batteries died. And he followed.

[Mystery Edits]
    You spelt my story intcoreclry.
  6. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 15:12
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    You spelt my story intcoreclry.
    Please contribute to the thread.
  7. In your face
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 15:47
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Please contribute to the thread.
    I have done already.
  8. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 18:38
    The music stopped. The man died. Why?
    Is this another of those tragic tales of a disillusioned American expressing himself through the medium of light ordnance?
    "Ricky was sick of feeling second best. He was determined to win the game of musical chairs at his own birthday party but when his ma stopped the music and Ricky failed to get a chair something snapped inside. With the derisive laughter of the other children ringing in his ears he ran to his dad's gun cabinet, grabbed a shotgun, returned to the party and opened fire on the horrified kids. Nobody is laughing now! He had never fired a gun before and did not expect it to jump like that. Pa fell to the ground and died." :'(
  9. Starbucks
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 00:321 edit
    the man was a blind folded tightrope walker in the circus, the music stopped too early, he thought that was the signal of his being at the end of the rope, he lost his balance and fell to his death...
  10. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 06:49
    OK Freddie, we give up. What's the answer?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree