1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Jan '05 07:16
    Who can remember the last time an interesting and challenging puzzle or problem was posted in this forum?
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jan '05 08:12
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Who can remember the last time an interesting and challenging puzzle or problem was posted in this forum?
    Easy...see "Another Magic of Logic", started by ranjan sinha.
  3. H. T. & E. hte
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 10:332 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Easy...see "Another Magic of Logic", started by ranjan sinha.
    I would also recommend the following two puzzles in this category:
    (a) The puzzled titled " Counting Problem" created by Acolyte { which was about finding a bijection ( one to one mapping) between the set I of integers and the set Q of rationals}.
    (b) The " Puzzle of syntax -why only one..." created by rspoddar82, which was about filling in the blanks of a sentence with numbers written in words so as to make the two sentences correct. The second part of that puzzle is as yet unsolved. I had submitted a mathematically correct solution to the second part, but that was dubbed as wrong due to grammatical & syntactical reasons. It was stipulated that the sentence must be both mathematically and grammatically correct.
  4. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 12:40
    Originally posted by ranjan sinha
    I would also recommend the following two puzzles in this category:
    (a) The puzzled titled " Counting Problem" created by Acolyte { which was about finding a bijection ( one to one mapping) between the set I of integers and the set Q of rationals}.
    (b) The " Puzzle of syntax -why only one..." created by ...[text shortened]... as stipulated that the sentence must be both mathematically and grammatically correct.
    "Triangle Puzzle" posted by THUD and BLUNDER was also a challenging and beautiful one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree