Mr. Moogle sells ice cream to six children Sue, Mary, Ashley, Mark, John, and Frank. He sells each of them six different kinds of ice cream vanilla, neopolitan, chocolate, strawberry, rocky road, and cookie dough. All these children go to the same school and there are six clicks at their school , the jocks, the nerds, the cheerleaders, the book club, the cool kids, and the weird kids. Each of the six children are in different groups. Figure out which kid in what click bought what kind of ice cream.
1.Mark, John, and the person who got rocky road don't like chocolate and aren't nerds.
2.Mary, Ashley, and the person who got chocolate aren't weird or in the book club.
3. John likes books but doesn't like strawberry.
4.Mary is a cheerleader and doesn't like rocky road, chocolate or vanilla.
5.Mary, Sue , and Ashley aren't nerds.
6. Mark and John aren't weird and don't like vanilla rocky road or strawberry.
7.Mary and Sue don't like chocolate or vanilla.
8. Their school doesn't have any male cheerleaders.
9. Frank doesn't like rocky road and isn't a jock.
10. The girls aren't jocks.
11. Mary and Sue aren't cool.
12.Frank likes cookies.
13.Sue doesn't like regular ice cream.