Nasty little Flash

Nasty little Flash "IQ" puzzle

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Moves
14 Jun 05

Phew. Finished it.

T

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by Freddie2004
got the battery?
Yep. Got the battery.

T

Moves
15 Jun 05

Yaaaay, I got out of the room!!

T

Moves
17 Jun 05

Congratulate me? Anyone?

F

Moves
19 Jun 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I prefer this game.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

I'm stuck on level 13 right now.

EDIT: Finished it now.
I'm stuck on level 9 now.
I know the command for the computer already, and I have put the floppy in the computer. Then you can see your first room on the screen, if u click the door, u go to the second room, but I can't go further from there... (if I click the left door nothing happens, and the right leads me to the first room)
Can anyone please help me?

In your face

Moves
19 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Florrat
I'm stuck on level 9 now.
I know the command for the computer already, and I have put the floppy in the computer. Then you can see your first room on the screen, if u click the door, u go to the second room, but I can't go further from t ...[text shortened]... he right leads me to the first room)
Can anyone please help me?
Spoiler: -

Can you see any letters on the computer screen in the rooms? They might be useful.......... 😛

T

Moves
21 Jun 05

I can't even get to level 2.

r

Moves
22 Jun 05

I got 11 but can't find the second battery

In your face

Moves
22 Jun 05

Originally posted by rjr
I got 11 but can't find the second battery
Is that for the torch?

b

Moves
22 Jun 05

Originally posted by malinga
There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of
this room.
If you find:
0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit
6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idiot
9-10 items, u r normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

...or so the email said anyway. I found 12 and am still stuck in da room. How many of you can get out?
That's only because there are less than 4,000 people in the world that have playedthe game. It took me like 5 minutes.

kk

Sunny Morecambe

Moves
22 Jun 05

Where the hell is the battery?

b

Moves
22 Jun 05

Originally posted by kill king
Where the hell is the battery?
Face the blank red wall. In the bottom left corner there is a purple rectangle thingy thingy thingy... you get the drift

b

Moves
22 Jun 05

The mysery of time and space. I'm only joking. That game was fun.

b

Moves
22 Jun 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I prefer this game.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

I'm stuck on level 13 right now.

EDIT: Finished it now.
If you are stuck on the last part all you need to do is match up the machine so that green is facing away, yellow is facing toward, and red is on the sides. Figure out how to do that. The rest is easy

b

Moves
23 Jun 05

Originally posted by bobbob1056th
If you are stuck on the last part all you need to do is match up the machine so that green is facing away, yellow is facing toward, and red is on the sides. Figure out how to do that. The rest is easy
Well that's not exactly it. Go to the "B" floor and it will have pictures... And you can figure out which colors go where. Also today I decided to try out the game again. I beat it in 669 clicks. Although I don't think I made a single mistake it is possible to beat it in less clicks with some guesswork, but that would take a long time, every time you guess wrong you have to start over. For example on level 12 I went into the 1st door which saved me some clicks. Lucky I was right.

And one more thing. I ask what other websites have good games. One is http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/emule/eMule0.46a_Installer.exe where you can download the best filesharing program to download games.