Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 09 Apr '06 19:39 / 2 edits
    What happens if you found a way to delete the recycling bin? I'm pretty sure it would have to collaspe into itself to an infinite point. Creating a black hole
    P.S. Don't try it I like Earth
  2. 09 Apr '06 19:47 / 1 edit
  3. 09 Apr '06 21:34
    Originally posted by ModernWarrior3
    What happens if you found a way to delete the recycling bin? I'm pretty sure it would have to collaspe into itself to an infinite point. Creating a black hole
    P.S. Don't try it I like Earth
    you can't erase the recycle bin. 'cos it isn't a folder (a common one I mean)
    However, if you discover how to do it, probably you have to reinstall win (any version)

    Oh well. please don't try to do it! You could have success! LOL!

    - J

  4. 09 Apr '06 22:19 / 1 edit
    I remember when I was a kid, about 12 years old. My brother got a commodore Amiga. When he was out, I discarded the 'system' icon into the trash can. It never worked after that, and after much head scratching, he took it back to the shop, where they had to reinstall the system back onto it. Ho de ho. He wasn't impressed.
    Anyways, as for the recycle bin... I have never tried to delete it. I have successfully managed to delete the 'My Documents' icon off the desktop, on a PC at college. My tutor was not impressed with this either. Like the Recycle Bin, it is a system folder, so I'm not sure if it is possible to delete it or not. I wouldn't like to try it.
    Why don't you give it a go and get back to us with the results?

  5. 09 Apr '06 23:41
    You can delete anything on your computer. In fact, you could erase any and all files on your computer.

    You should look at the deltree and del/delete commands in CMD.
  6. 09 Apr '06 23:52
    Originally posted by Balla88
    You can delete anything on your computer. In fact, you could erase any and all files on your computer.

    You should look at the deltree and del/delete commands in CMD.
    Suicide! LOL!

  7. 10 Apr '06 00:32
    Originally posted by Balla88
    You can delete anything on your computer. In fact, you could erase any and all files on your computer.

    You should look at the deltree and del/delete commands in CMD.
    Great advice, I bet you'd put a monkey in charge of guarding the little red button too.
  8. 10 Apr '06 02:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by SJ247
    Great advice, I bet you'd put a monkey in charge of guarding the little red button too.
    I didn't advise him to use the commands. Just to look them up. Honest answer to his question. How he chooses to use the information is out of my hands.
  9. 10 Apr '06 02:30
    Originally posted by Balla88
    I didn't advise him use the commands. Just to look them up. Honest answer to his question. How he chooses to use the information is out of my hands.
    (I'm just teasing)
  10. 11 Apr '06 04:44
    the recycling bin is a system file. and to delete it you need to let a computer virus to help do the job ( just kidding )