1. Joined
    09 Apr '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 19:392 edits
    What happens if you found a way to delete the recycling bin? I'm pretty sure it would have to collaspe into itself to an infinite point. Creating a black hole
    P.S. Don't try it I like Earth
  2. Joined
    09 Apr '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 19:471 edit
  3. Argentina
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 21:34
    Originally posted by ModernWarrior3
    What happens if you found a way to delete the recycling bin? I'm pretty sure it would have to collaspe into itself to an infinite point. Creating a black hole
    P.S. Don't try it I like Earth
    you can't erase the recycle bin. 'cos it isn't a folder (a common one I mean)
    However, if you discover how to do it, probably you have to reinstall win (any version) 🙂

Oh well. please don't try to do it! You could have success! LOL!

- J

😛
  4. In your face
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 22:191 edit
    I remember when I was a kid, about 12 years old. My brother got a commodore Amiga. When he was out, I discarded the 'system' icon into the trash can. It never worked after that, and after much head scratching, he took it back to the shop, where they had to reinstall the system back onto it. Ho de ho. He wasn't impressed.
    Anyways, as for the recycle bin... I have never tried to delete it. I have successfully managed to delete the 'My Documents' icon off the desktop, on a PC at college. My tutor was not impressed with this either. Like the Recycle Bin, it is a system folder, so I'm not sure if it is possible to delete it or not. I wouldn't like to try it.
    Why don't you give it a go and get back to us with the results?

😉
  5. Joined
    31 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 23:41
    You can delete anything on your computer. In fact, you could erase any and all files on your computer.

You should look at the deltree and del/delete commands in CMD.
  6. Argentina
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 23:52
    Originally posted by Balla88
    You can delete anything on your computer. In fact, you could erase any and all files on your computer.

Suicide! LOL!

🙂
  7. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 00:32

Great advice, I bet you'd put a monkey in charge of guarding the little red button too.
  8. Joined
    31 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 02:241 edit
    Originally posted by SJ247
    Great advice, I bet you'd put a monkey in charge of guarding the little red button too.
    I didn't advise him to use the commands. Just to look them up. Honest answer to his question. How he chooses to use the information is out of my hands.
  9. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 02:30
    I didn't advise him use the commands. Just to look them up. Honest answer to his question. How he chooses to use the information is out of my hands.
    (I'm just teasing)
  10. Sabah, Malaysia
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 04:44
    the recycling bin is a system file. and to delete it you need to let a computer virus to help do the job 😀 ( just kidding )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree